for Cooper Grey, Ape Adventurer

11/6/2010 c8 619Jave Harron
This was definitely a fun story here! We got to see some old characters in action (including a favorite), some new villains, and for the first time in a while, you've done a modern era story! I like how Cooper Grey can appear in most parts of the 20th (and early 21st) centuries. Looking forward to more of the ape.
10/29/2010 c7 Jave Harron
An awesome chapter here! The city reminded me of the Twin Cities meets Rapture crossed with Columbia. The robots and brainbots were awesome, and mad science is always fun to read! Mencken was one figure I was pleased to see here, especially in his prime. Looking forward to the next chapter!
10/29/2010 c6 Jave Harron
This was a damn awesome story. Lawrence of Arabia, Nazis, mummies, and battles in the desert are awesome. I wonder if there may be later escapades during the War, not counting the few flash forwards we've seen before.
10/29/2010 c5 Jave Harron
Damn, I really liked this chapter. Three eras, some additional characters that are alongside Grey I'd love to read more about, and a very awesome rival on the other side of the Iron Curtain. Looking forward to more in other eras!
10/29/2010 c4 Jave Harron
This story had the standard cool action and the like, but the plot seems far too familiar. Otherwise, the Frogmen were cool villains, I really am liking Ramona, and hoping for more of her!
10/29/2010 c3 Jave Harron
Damn, quite a fun little chapter. A very literal underworld worked pretty well here. Looking forward to future chapters!
9/9/2010 c1 pinoy1
Hello Mike long time no see... Honestly,this fic seems to be recycling your previous pulp themes. Also,is it really necessary that a 12-year-old kid make an appearance in all of your stories? I was really hoping for something new with this new series. Thanks... I just wanted to give my candid opinion,hope you do not mind.
8/12/2010 c2 Jave Harron
Okay, really liked the premise of this chapter. Nazi mad science, Norse myth, and fun new characters. The battle with Jormugand seemed a bit short, although I was hoping for a bit longer one.
8/11/2010 c1 Jave Harron
Looks like you hit a shitload of pulp tropes in your first chapter: Evil Nazis, zeppelins, femme fatales, lost worlds, ancient superweapons, dinosaurs, and a talking gorilla. If you can cram this much into the next chapter, or something just as awesome, I'm sure this will be awesome. Some period cameos are also fun. Still, not too crazy about another identical kid. If you could give them traits and development like all your other cast, they'd be a lot more distinct and memorable.
8/10/2010 c1 dreamshell
Pretty kickass. This had a ton of pulp staples; Nazis, a talking gorilla, a female pilot with moxie, zeppelins, a doomsday weapon of an ancient civilization, man-eating lizards and lost land dinosaurs, etc. etc. I think my favorite bits have got to be the cameo from Fitzgerald and the absolutely absurd and awesome image of a gorilla in khakis and a pith helmet.

Great descriptions, as always.