for Love Thy Neighbor

7/28/2013 c15 K'MI.974
I like your story very much!
7/19/2013 c1 1Wallflower.x
I really like this chapter, it's already made me want to read until the end. You are clearly very talented and your characters are already staying with me :D
3/16/2013 c15 I 3 Jason
Hey,
You are a great writer. I lover this story. Lol u so gotta up-date- this story. I hope you got the up-date- part.
pls pls pls...great plot
3/13/2013 c13 Guest
wrte more
9/22/2012 c15 Ivana
Uuuuuupppppdddaaate please!
7/8/2012 c14 FlameofaWing
xD This reminds me of a anime I use to watch. The boy was... I think 17? And was very perverted. The girl was twelve and she always got irritated by him. May seems like the girl becuase they both are shy. Jason is exactly like the boy.
2/12/2012 c14 cvbaby250
Love this story, please update soon! :)
2/7/2012 c15 3TeamPeeta13
I really love this story! Sorry I'm reviewing on only the 15th chapter, but I couldn't stop reading it!

Jason (love that name btw) reminds me of Finnick from the Hunger GAmes (if you've ever read it!) and he's too funny. I love May too, she's too cute!
10/25/2011 c15 Turquoise
Hey! Please update! I check back to this story almost every day to see if you've updated because your story is so captivating. Keep it up! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE :)
10/7/2011 c15 ColourCascade
This story is so good so far!I really really like Jason, and I think its nice that your taking it slow with the story,it always annoys me when a story is rushed through.
9/23/2011 c15 DAMP
I reviewed this chapter before and told you how awesome it is, so this time I'm just going to tell you to please update the story. It's been over 2 months, do you really like leaving us hanging like that? Cause I'm excited for the next chapter especially if it's even better than this chapter. I'm excited to see how things play out for May with her best friends from back home there to visit. I'm also excited to get inside Jason's head again this chapter to hear what he's thinking about May and Isaac and the fact that she didn't agree to go out with him. Please don't disappoint us faithful readers and reviewers. =D
9/5/2011 c15 Random Fan
Just started reading and I have to say, I really like this story! I love their interactions. So entertaining! I hope you can update soon because I am looking forward to it! Keep it up! ^_^
8/26/2011 c15 1zucalover
AWSOME I missed jasons jealusy srry if I spelled it wrong.Any way I love this stroy oh that would so cool if Mays BFF the boy one by the way held her more and we see how Jason get more pissed and thinks Hell nobody but a hand on my girl.Oh it would be so great to see if May kisses Jason back or they can just make put or something that would be awsome. Anyway you are such a great writer I. lOVE THIS STORy 33333
8/21/2011 c15 itsallonmycard
I love your story it's Amazing and i think your a great author. I was wondering if you could read my story and let me know what you think. I would appreciate it soooooooo much! If you get a chance that would be awesome! Ok thanks hopefully you will read it... If not i still love you 3 haha
8/10/2011 c15 Turquoise
Oh damnnnn tension! I'm liking it. I can't believe May's resistance to Jason! He's hilarious. I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »