for Possession and Independence

11/16/2013 c8 Prodigee123
interesting
7/6/2013 c6 McDonald's Lover
That dude was a douche. I hate him.
7/6/2013 c5 Popo
Looks like Cainneach isn't all that stalkerish. At least he wouldn't barge in and demand her to sleep with him. :/
7/6/2013 c4 Boomshakalaka
Hehehe, I like the title of your chapter. Ooh, she has a boyfriend! What will Cainneach do?
7/6/2013 c3 Grandpa Jones
Finally he found her! I wonder what her personality is... So, Cainneach is an air elemental right? Not a werewolf. Hehehehehehe, love the story!
7/6/2013 c2 D
Poor teen kid. Didn't know not to talk to strangers. :'C
7/6/2013 c1 Guest
I like how his rant went on and on and on. Pretty entertaining! :D
2/19/2013 c10 6Rosalinda Pink
Nooooo! Now he completely messed it up, poor Adelyn. The writing is lovely, though the plot may be moving a bit too fast. You might want to develop their relationship more, because it felt a bit rushed. Please update soon!
2/1/2013 c10 Prodigee123
oh( their relationship is not doing so good is it. Update I hope they get better.
5/29/2011 c10 2tifftiffannie
it's been a while! updatee soon :)
2/27/2011 c10 Xandrea
I love this story. You're an amazing writer. I can not wait for the next update. :)
12/26/2010 c10 Crystalmoon32
hahahh aw :( keep updating quickk ! :D this is a really god story and im looking forward to the next chapter ! :D
11/18/2010 c10 XxMonkey's in a barrelxX
update soon
11/11/2010 c10 LookAPenName
I'm sorry but he deserves to suffer. I mean she's broken and it should kill him. Nver looking him in the eyes always the nose or forehead if necessary. Spirit gone... No fight left. Let him suffer.
11/9/2010 c10 romanceaddict
i really wish he hadnt of done that
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »