for Off the Deep End

4/1/2016 c1 1incrediblectopus
NO ONE DIED? REALLY? Was a cute story, though.
4/6/2014 c1 Guest
Finally! Finally! You have NO IDEA I have been looking for a Titanic slash story. Thank you.
3/18/2012 c1 4Ibbit
Well tecnically, people did die.. just not the main people. I like this, but if feels much too short. And James's introduction seemed too formal. But! You're the writer. And you've done great.

Luck writing and all that.

~ibbit
4/30/2011 c1 3Channitut
I was kind of scared, they were going to die, but they didn't. Yay, happy ending:D
3/18/2011 c1 LivinLyfe2TheFullest
yay no one died! :D

and aw Paul and James are so cute and sweet together
9/26/2010 c1 LateNightTurtle
i love how you mentioned Jack and Rose when they went outside at midnight to meet on the deck. haha :] this was absolutely adorable! i loved it! i love all ur oneshots and stories! :]
9/22/2010 c1 eatyourheartout
I'm so conflicted with Titanic slash (you know, since I OBVIOUSLY read copious amounts of it...), because on the one hand: SLASH. On the other, the ship's going down...and they're most likely doing to die. And, as much as I love angst, I don't think I would have been able to stand it if one of them died. So thank you so much for not, you know, killing one, or both, of them off.

Oh, and the Jack and Rose cameo was pure genius.

My only complaint? Is that there wasn't more of this. And I kept imagining them talking with British accents (because that makes them like 20 percent hotter). And I was squeeing at their names...and pronouncing them with British accents in my head. Haha.
9/9/2010 c1 6AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist
Aww. This is cute.

:p
9/2/2010 c1 2Muzica-chan
My hat is off to you. I could never have managed to do third person present tense, with the exception of when I'm RPing online. XD
9/1/2010 c1 1jag finns inte
please tell me the other couple on the deck arnt Jack and Whats her name from the movie... because that would be so amusing
9/1/2010 c1 chronicallyhectic
Naw :) The movie always got me rather emotional, and I was quite scared that you'd make Paul die for a while. Or both of them. That would've been bloody depressing D: But yeah, this was a rather sweet and happy story really, disregarding the fact that a thousand or so people died in it. Oh, the irony...
9/1/2010 c1 5RokitToMars
Seriously, I hate Titanic. But if this was the movie, I probably would have loved it.

Not just the happy ending, but this seemed way more realistic. Haha, weird? I don't know.

Anyways, really cute. Very fluffy. I loved the bits where they're battling with their own self control, it just seemed so real. That want, but the unsureity.

Great one-shot. Haha, wonderful present for bbal (:
9/1/2010 c1 2whereismyorangehoodie
Haha! Awkward fluff! I love it, this is really too cute...although I'm really curious to know what's gonna happen after they get back on land...
9/1/2010 c1 Flower-of-the-Earth
OHH MY DAYS AW!
9/1/2010 c1 annouska
I'm ashamed for myself. At first, when I saw the summary I actually debated not reading this. I should know better than that, because, apparently, you can even rock dramatic Titanic shameless fluff! GREAT job - and thank god (or,well,you) for the happy ending. I couldn't stand

it if ANOTHER cute Titanic couple got separated! But despite the happy ending, my heart feels heavy..

I guess 3rd person POV in present tense can do that to you, especially if the author knows what they're doing ;D
24 Page 1 2 Next »