for The Teacher and the Student

10/29/2018 c2 ya like jazz
Love how you wrote Layton- she's all growed up now. She kinda reminds me of Billie Eilish, n that's how I pictured her.
Keep up the great work!
10/29/2018 c1 april
Um? please get writer's cramp more often? Omg we love a daddy issues queen
9/7/2018 c1 daddy issues
JESUS HOW DO YOU DO THIS
Since you do not know me, you don't know that I have a severe crush on my english teacher. YOU HAVE DESCRIBED EVERYTHING THAT I WISH WOULD HAPPEN.

8/30/2017 c7 Human sandwich
Well, maybe that's why I enjoyed your writing because youre a tumblrist too! Haha dont know what to call it. Either way, i love your works and hope you write more of these. 7 chapters of one shot teacher student is enough, but more is better! Hope to see more of your works soon! Kudos
4/7/2017 c4 Sapphiric dreams
Why?Why?WHY did he cheat on Layton,if he loved her so much?
1/7/2017 c1 Guest
Chapter 1 is so tender and loving, I feel it reflects what a real student/teacher relationship would be like. An entire story for this one would be pretty rad.
12/16/2016 c5 Me
You say you're a bad writer but I swear to god your writing is better than most books I've read... keep it up!
12/8/2016 c2 Juliana
Okay holy shit i don't care about how long ago this was posted, i don't care if you don't think it's good cause in my opinion it's INCREDIBLY GOOD. AMAZING. I just read the last line and didn't even bother to go to the other chapter to see if it's about them or not, but fuck. This one-shot is so much better than whole fics I've read out there, so much hotter than most "full smuts" out there. This shit is quality. It's deep af. I love it. I don't know why, I felt it on a personal level, cause damn this sounds true af. Sounds like Layton fucking writing. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me this was based on personal experience or so, cause it seems genuine. Don't have more words to describe it right now, unfortunately, but any which you have available in your head will do. This ending, oh my. It blew me off. Awesome. Please keep writing. Keep up the good work. Wish you all success ever and good luck ️
2/18/2016 c7 J.V.S
I really liked your stories...2 thumbs-up !
5/29/2015 c2 Anna
I love how you made her have enough respect for herself to say no to him.
3/5/2015 c5 glory
LOVED this one! the description, the actions, everything... nothing felt overdone or unnatural, really i enjoyed every second of reading this!
9/13/2014 c7 5Panoramic Demon
This stuff is amazing. Two thumbs up.
8/6/2014 c1 1ChickyGirl
I lOVE all these stories! But I'd have to say the first was my favorite.
7/26/2014 c1 Guest