for Deadliest Catch

12/15/2010 c3 olivovova
Nice nice, although I can't wait till he finds out what does his fiance do for work! Hope to hear from you sooner than last time! :D
12/15/2010 c3 tell it to the sky
love it! i love Asher his is so cute i want him!

and Harley is so cool. look forward to the next bit.
12/14/2010 c3 6Akadrama
As one of the biggest burn notice fans ever, I love this. Especially Harley he seems so bad ass. And why do I feel like Asher's going to mess stuff up, like see him kill someone and then they're on the run. Or Asher's actually going to be some rival spy like in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Or its going to be like inception. I'm sorry but you have to update soon or I might die straight up.
12/14/2010 c3 2toinfinity
I srsly busted out laughing when Asher goes: "Espionage?" &Everyone is like, 'Justina, are you ok? What the hell are you laughing at?'

Oh :P

So, I usually dont browse stories on here unless I am patheially bored, but I decided to tonight, and I'm scrolling down right? And I see 'Deadliest Catch.' Got to be fucking kidding me.

Yes, you made my night. And if you're struggling, I couldn't tell a bit!

Excited to learn what will happen next chapter, with Harvery taking Asher with him on a job assignment. Especially since Asher is too curious for his own good when it comes to his fiance's job. . .

ANYWAY, before I start ranting (XD), I really enjoyed the chapter. Hope to hear from this soon?

12/14/2010 c3 Artemis Rampant
You act cute and innocent, Asher, but I'm suspicious. I think you're more awesome than you let on.

Ooh, things are going to start happening in LA, right? *excited*
12/14/2010 c3 23firestar267
Oh man Asher sneaking around was just brilliant. I was suprised at Mr Powells acceptance of that, although he's either understanding enough to know Asher is no threat or just acting.

I get the feeling that if Harley isn't careful Asher will be in serious danger and cue some awesome gun/fight scene in a bid to get him back.

(I think I watch too much action stuff so by all means put as much of it into your chapters as you wish!)

It was as well written as ever :)

unrelated note in which I suggest a TV programme I think you should watch...

Chuck!

It's about the CIA and NSA and has lots of secrets and guns and fights and action...plus it's as funny as hell...if this story is any indication to go by you would probably like it :D
12/14/2010 c3 54big.break.and.laryngitis
BB. THIS. OH HONEY I MISSED YOUR STORIES. LYK U DON'T EVEN KNOW. Seriously, though, life has been a douche bag lately. I'm happy to be reading something again :D AND THEY'RE CUTE, TOO. I don't even know why, they just make me super happy :D

Nice chaptah, dahling. Moah soon, yes? ;)
12/14/2010 c3 1jag finns inte
this was GOOD!

I think I'm going to kidnap you and make you my own personal author, I have a finished basement you can stay in :)Plus, you would have more time to write if you didn't have to deal with all the stupid stuff like sholl and work... I think it's a plan!
12/4/2010 c2 Insanity
This seems pretty good and i'd love to know what happens next :D
11/1/2010 c2 tell it to the sky
looks good so far, want to know what happens next...
10/22/2010 c2 Verito
Love your story! O I can't wait for the next chapter :D
10/6/2010 c2 1greyes
I'm really excited for the story to get going! I'm still not quite sure where you're going to go with this...

(By the way, I have a gun kink too. I'm pretty sure everyone who's never been shot at has a gun kink...)
10/3/2010 c2 1Pens Ink
Can I truthfully say that I squealed like a little girl when I realised you had a new story out? Cause I did. I'm in love with Asher cause its true, I totally have a gun kinkiness about me as well :) can't wait for more and just keep doing what you do best!

Hugs and Kisses,

Pens Ink
10/2/2010 c2 6Lilithika
So, since I liked your other writing so much I decided to check this out.

And, yes. Guys with guns are drop dead sexy, particularly if they're in suits. -drool-

This seems really promising, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Can't wait for the next update!
9/30/2010 c2 1TinyMusicalShore
Me gusta mucha! Yay, I have a thing for well dressed guys with guns too. I prefer the 1930's Public Enemy types, but they're all good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »