for Deadliest Catch

9/18/2010 c2 firedraygon97
Assassins! I definitely like. :D I'm looking forward to seeing what your plan is for Asher, because right now he's kind of bratty, haha. Please do write more soon!

~fd97
9/16/2010 c2 1GoldenIvy
Loved it! :D Update soon
9/16/2010 c2 zac04
i loved this story...i also have a gun kink, so this is the story for me...i love men that shoot things up, especially men who r commited into relationships...love the story, hope you will update soon ;)
9/12/2010 c2 DenMatglade
Hahah! I'm like Asher too, guns are hot! Assassins too. xD

I was actually searching for some good assassin slash fics sometome ago and when I didn't find any good ones that I hadn't already read I gave up, a little dissapointed.

But then, just the day after my dissapointment, you, an awesome writer puts up this and I was like, YES! It has guns and assassins! Heheh!

Anyway, I really like this story and are always looking forward to an update from you. :D
9/12/2010 c2 3Gloomy Emo Claws
WOT INCEPTION. I had the soundtrack stuck in my head the entire day - funny thing is, I was thinking of 528941 while reading this haha. Hope to read more of this soon - it's such a big contrast compared to Just Because. I think Asher's so cute and innocent! Like, I have this motherly instinct - I don't want him to be exposed to the dark side of the world :(

And oh yes, those suits Arthur wears in Inception are fucking sexy. Did you watch Mysterious Skins?
9/12/2010 c2 annouska
Ooh so you're a gun nut, huh? Explains this story I guess :P cool chapter and, may I say, that was the perfect proposal. I mean, proposals should be relatively private and sweet. Makes them more honest! Anyway. More please!
9/12/2010 c2 1Juniper Cahill Grimm
Oh...poor Harley...Poor Asher. OH FUCK WHAT"S GOING TO HAPPEN?
9/12/2010 c2 1Tonic Immobility
Oh lordie I love this so much. XD I can't wait till the update. And yes, this is totally epic and it's not even more than three chapters yet! I can already tell this puts some of my plot ideas to shame. Can't wait for more!
9/12/2010 c2 54big.break.and.laryngitis
This story makes me want to rip my clothes off. Ngh. I just LOVE them. Even though Harley's like, dfljhsjh and Asher's like, I HATE YOUR STUPID MYSTERIOUS JOB they so love each other and also guns. And GUNS. Unf. I would say that I don't think you understand, but I totally think you understand.

WANT. ARTHUR. I mean, you're aware of this, obviously, but like, half the reason I love Harley is because he reminds me of Arthur, I'm gonna be honest.

So about how I love this story even though it hardly exists. Yeah. So. POST MAS PRONTO. Por favor.
9/12/2010 c2 3Princess of Chocolate
I LOVE ARTHUR!

Alright, now that I've gotten that out of the way...

Hmm, so it's got good grammar and that's a must. I hate stories with imperfect grammar.

Each chapter seems like you don't do a lot of description but you do an okay job of character description. Maybe describe the surroundings a bit more, let us visualize the place?

In all honesty, there aren't very many things at all that are "wrong" with this story... I like it and it's abiding all the grammar and punctuation rules...

Princess
9/7/2010 c1 1TinyMusicalShore
Makes me think of an all guy version of that movie Killers. Ashton Kutcher is adorable, and this guys name is Asher! It's just awesome.
9/6/2010 c1 Liz
Based on the rest of your reviews, I assume you know how much ass this kicked. More please?
9/5/2010 c1 Artemis Rampant
Have to say, I'm really impressed with all that gun-speak. I have trouble writing action simply because I know nothing about guns at all. Where did you learn all that?

This looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more.
9/5/2010 c1 Death Aaya
Awesomeness! XD I loved Just Because and TBGD, but now there's GUNPLAY! I know this story is gonna be great. Hope you are able to update soon!
9/5/2010 c1 methosdeb
loved it ,not much for guy play but I like the main guys already .
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »