for An Introduction

5/31/2001 c1 5Redhawk
O_o starang...really good though...you spelled feel with 3 e's hm...
5/29/2001 c1 Crystal
Yay! Death! ::glomps Death:: That's got to be like, your best poem yet!
5/18/2001 c1 Moondragon
Hsve you read Sandman? (It's a comicbook serie.)If you haven't you really should because the way you writes Death in this poem really reminds me about Death in the sandman books. And as for the poem it was great, kinda like I think Death is. Not some crude executior, but a helper at the end...
5/16/2001 c1 Cat Samwise
I love it! It's the best I've read EVER. You write agnest (how do I spell THAT?) the best! I'm gonna go & give this to all my friends. They're all very OPTIMISTIC, if you know what I mean. bye.
5/15/2001 c1 Bella
*blinks and re-reads slowly*.That was poignent.One never really considers if death WERE to be a person or personified in any way that it would feel.And that it's confused over the reception maeks you sympathise.A dark and interesting exploration into one of life's great myseteries.
5/15/2001 c1 Mrrrisa Who was gonna sign in but thought she'd try and be the first reviewer instead
Hi! I'm like home at a decent hour, and glad to be back and reviewing your stuff once more. Yeah Romanticizing Death did sound just a tad bit off, however the jist of it was achieved and I liked it. At first I kept thinking of a self help group but I get it now.. (lol only twisted peoples like me think of self-help groups) Anyway, like the personification of Death. I just saw Final Destination this weekend and that kidna creeped me out with the poemm but hey not your fault. Your only obligation would be to deliver wonderful stuff for your fans to savor over... Right? :)