for Hate Is a Strong Word, but in This Case It Applies

1/10/2018 c1 PhilipTheCinnamonRoll
7 years! Please update
12/28/2017 c1 Me
Is this it? So much potential... disappointed
10/29/2016 c1 Frankie
oh god! I wish you would continue this, even just two more chapters of your time. I am so intrigued. The male love interest never has this type of personality. Quite an interesting premise you've got here. Please, please, consider finishing this?
9/8/2016 c1 Guest
I'm disappointed you never continued this - seems like it could be a fun read. :)
1/21/2016 c1 Guest
AHMAGAWD I LOVE IT I LOVE HOW AGNES IS BADASS AF AND HER INITIAL IMPRESSION OF MILO. You have got to update. I's killing me.
9/28/2013 c1 LazySundayGirl
foes become kissing buddies.

it is a classic.

and i love it.

but you should UPDATE!

seriously, three fucking years?

please please please update!
8/10/2013 c1 33H
As I am Catholic, I am excited to read a story where the protagonist is a Catholic. (Which is Christian to anyone who doesn't understand that...) And yes as a Catholic, we know sin and we know guilt. Very, very well. The fact that Aggie might possibly have a crush on her step brother will surely ignite those guilty feelings, and I don't believe guilt is always a bad thing. What's even more intriguing is Saint Agnes is the patron saint of chastity... Wonder where that leaves Aggie and her "attraction" towards Milo?
8/20/2012 c1 Pseudonym59
Hmmm. Aggie's going to have some fun arguing with Milo... Can't wait for more!
5/26/2012 c1 stuck in bed
Awww...why did you stop? :(
5/15/2012 c1 3PurpleStrawberries15
Wow...you have GOT to continue on :D
4/11/2012 c1 10Nami98
I love it. 3

Im Christian, but im not Catholic. i dont like their way of teaching (i mean where in the bible does it say we have to say Hail Mary?) but nonethless i see wher ur going with this

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
3/30/2012 c1 2WolfynWynter
I like it so far (: haha, but I don't really like the name Agnes. Just saying :3
3/28/2012 c1 6Molkchan
OMG. I'm in freaking LOVE with this story. PLEASE update soon or I might just die.
3/25/2012 c1 Juli Schumann
I have a son named Milo Schumann...crazy to see him written about in a story...loved it.

We are German...2nd generation American German

Thanks
3/12/2012 c1 live.laugh.brenda
Great start! i believe this is the beginning of an amazing and entertaining story. :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »