for My Eleventh

5/6/2011 c13 RDScholar
Ohh. This is too good. :) I hope you update soon. Things are getting to juice. Have you ever though about publishing this story? (I'd by it.)

Once again great job!
5/6/2011 c13 8Kiveda
i really like it...update soon!

juggling a bit too many boys isnt she?

and out of 8 shes in love with 3? weird!

but still like it ;)

XOXOXOXOXOX

hotreadergurl
5/2/2011 c12 RDScholar
OH SNAP! I'm so glad I looked for this story again. I missed it. I wish more people were reading it. I think it's good.

Do whatever feels right. I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Keep up the awesome job! :)
5/1/2011 c12 Nickir
This is the best story I've read so far ! Funny and sensual! I love it please update soon!
4/23/2011 c12 2carekat
Wow. Lyle coming back is shocking. I love the chapter. The interaction between Reed and Patrick is great!
4/20/2011 c12 strangledice
omg! how can that be-? Was she hallucinating there? Did she really see Lyle?

It's about time Patrick and Reed agree to themselves that they love Brooke. Oh Brooke, how can you not see this? lol.

Great story! Update soon!
2/13/2011 c11 emm123
Great Story, can't wait for what happens next.
2/1/2011 c11 carekat
I love this chapter! Please update soon. I wonder what's gonna happen with Patrick and Brooke?
1/18/2011 c11 2hehehaha94
aww.. lol finally the good parts.. a little emo.. but sill nice! woots
1/17/2011 c11 Berriee
GAH...I love this stroy

I'm totally clueless as to what will happen next...it's all so mysterious, not like your average cliche!

Just to let you know I'm rooting for Patrick all the way!

:D
1/17/2011 c11 Ana
This was a really good chapter. Well all of them usually are, but this was a big one. I can't wait to read more.
12/15/2010 c10 impossibly-infinite
Cool!
11/4/2010 c9 bitterdeath
I absolutely love this chapter! Definitely one of my favorites!
11/4/2010 c9 black ennui
I'm so confused on who she'll end up with, but it keeps things exciting. :p I couldn't wait to read more! Keep updating! :)
11/2/2010 c9 ansonozaki