for Normal isn't fun

7/7/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hi, I'm from a fast-growing online reading platform. Currently, we are looking for new authors to join us. Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
1/14/2022 c16 anna Marry
halo author, i am so interested in your work, my name is Anna an editor for a fast growing platform, i am so interested in your work, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
8/12/2021 c16 Guest
I hope you can keep writing, if not this then other stuff... Emma is utterly charming:) x
5/2/2021 c1 Joeson
After reading a good story like this one, I can't help but suggest that you publish your book in NovelStar. For sure a lot of readers will love your work.
6/24/2015 c15 A Loyal Gollower
Can you please update? I absolutely LOVE this, and I've been waiting FOREVER xD
I would really like to see it continue 3
2/24/2015 c13 bellababystar13
A good spin-off would be the whole story, but through Lucas's eyes
2/24/2015 c7 bellababystar13
XD
"Libby asked how babies were made."
4/14/2013 c15 Derpina96
this is not fair you have to finish this! she deserves her happy ending and i don't think what lucas said was true she's not mean she's frank and she's in her own world kind of it's refreshing
i want lucas to say he didn't mean what he said
1/28/2013 c15 havefunyolo
i really love emmas sense of humour idk if i posted that already but oh well...update soon...thanks
1/7/2013 c9 havefunyolo
i just love emma...lol...especially her sense of humour...she &lucas just cant help torturing each other lol...i realy luv this story
1/7/2013 c1 havefunyolo
its amazing how u wanted to make just 2 or 3 chapters and ended up doing 15...lol
8/17/2012 c1 12whattodowithabrokenheart
yay i love this
4/9/2012 c1 conti siegel
read the whole fic on my phone. now i'm reviewing bc it was so awesome! update soon
4/8/2012 c15 Guest
I really love ur story! Please update soon!
4/6/2012 c14 1This Beating Heart
oh my GOD this is amazing! you have to update!
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »