for You're Just Too Good To Be True

8/10/2014 c5 PencilsCameras
Aww... did you really have to end it there? *whining voice with puppy dog eyes* I wanna read more... :-) seriously, update real soon. (I'm a writer, too, though, so I know how hard it is to write a whole chapter quickly).
8/10/2014 c5 NeverNeverLandGirl
Oh, yay! You updated! It's been forever, I had to re-read the story but I think I just fell in love all over again. Please don't take to long to update next?! I love this so much and the curiosity eats me away. I love it! Update soon, please!
8/7/2014 c5 smrae
I'm so happy that your writing again :) well done chapter. I enjoyed Elle's interlude about having to much time in summer to over think things. I can relate! Lol I'm not sure about Hayden and his intentions. I hope he's not messing around. Looking forward to the next chapter! 3
1/19/2014 c4 HiddenToBeFound
OMO MY FEELS. I'm a sucker for stuff like this. Thanks for gracing me with your story! XD
10/14/2012 c4 7Dandy352
Where's the continuation? This is highly amusing and funny :)) I enjoyed reading!
6/1/2012 c4 twibbit
11/17/2011 c4 3StaNdUPtomE
I'm loving Grandma... he sounds dreamy :D but I agree with her, what's wrong with him?

Can't wait for more!
10/13/2011 c4 8CrazyCowgirl101
Please tell me there is more?
8/11/2011 c4 Beatlesintheheart12
OH MY LORD. I've said "great story" alot or "I LOVED THIS" but not once have i said i'm going to die if you never update this again. Every chapter i read i wanted more. oh my gosh i'm honestly devoted to the story. Just. Amazing. I really can't get over how awesome this is. Seriously. !
7/6/2011 c4 A Merry Savant
I... skimmed through this entire story again from Chapter 1, and noticed that you added some background and origin on the story.

But if the girl's just 21 and she's starting college...that means she took a four year break after high school? Could I get a bit more detail on that? ... or maybe 21's just a typo.

Or if that's private business...

:x Don't mind me.
7/5/2011 c4 SmartiePants924
I really enjoy this new story of yours and it definitely leaves me wanting more. Tell your friend that I hope everything works out for the best. I have been through something similar and I wish something like that would happen to me. It's nice to know that good things happen to good people. It makes me believe in the choices that I make even more. I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. I am gonna buy Jonnie the Girl as soon as I get my new debit card. I miss reading it.
7/3/2011 c4 xxBlueJayxx
I love this story! I have always dreamed of a guy like Hayden and I see some of myself in Elle. Please update soon!
7/2/2011 c4 Ley
Omg brilliant story! You make her sounds like a beautiful young woman who is very afraid of herself and him sounds like the type of brilliant hunk of a man who has just that perfect personality that any girl would love.
6/18/2011 c4 The Imagination Addict
it's short, but it feels like that's the right place to end, so, no matter! hmm... i think when i first found this story, i commented that she should be more averse to the opposite sex because of what happened to her? anw, just want to let u know that ur doing a great job. she wants a man's touch, yet she's afraid. very realistic.

love ur writing.
6/17/2011 c4 rainbabie
1st off - killing someone with a fork is the best line. EVER.

2nd off - awesome grandma.

Can't wait for your next update!
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »