for In My Defense

2/27/2017 c2 Guest
'I hope she's potty trained' had me cracking up so hard.. Love your writing style and the fast paced witty, smart-ass remarks. And the main character. Itching powder? Mini bombs? Brownies laced with Ex-lax? Hilarious!
5/14/2014 c2 Guest
Loving the story so far, thanks for writing
10/3/2012 c2 haha
another really funny chapter. i loved the part with the exlax.
10/3/2012 c1 hahaha
really good. can't wait for more!
11/1/2011 c2 Sheryl
Omg this is such a funny/awesome/cool/gahhh story! I'd love it if you updated it more...its super funny and I love how the girl is a little but psychotic but funny nevertheless!
3/25/2011 c2 81knownkonvict
UPDATE SOON!
3/11/2011 c2 2renegade01
luke's an interesting character. it'll be interesting to see how they interact. i love risa already. hope you update soon. ;)
3/10/2011 c2 gaby
pretty witty. I think you're doing pretty well with comments, only two chapters and thirteen comments you're getting there.
3/10/2011 c2 7Rachel Hardington
Aww! I'll take the thanks over the cookies... Dying isn't on my list of things to do today :P I loved the chapter, and it was so worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one!
3/10/2011 c2 15OpenLocksWhoeverKnocks
i really like this story so far!
3/10/2011 c2 9Spontaneous Juju
In my defense, I'm a naturally wordy person, so this gushing review is TOTALLY normal. *Awkward cough* Right? *Even more awkward pause before I give up* Now that I've defended myself, I'll just start acting like an idiot, already.

OH. MY. GOD. I love this! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! The main character is hilarious, what with the way she editorializes EVERYTHING... especially her opinion on Becca's Barbie-reject clothes and makeup. The mannerisms? Splendiferous, if I may. I mean, SNIFFING THE COUCH? I started laughing out loud and trying not to, which just made it sound like I was a choking goose or something. My brother looked concerned, since I'm supposed to be doing Chemistry homework right now, but then he just dismissed it as my final descent into madness. (What can I say? That's the effect great literature has on me.) I like the questionable legality of her activites (does that make me sound like an anarchist or something? Sorry)... the most interesting characters are always the ones that march to the beat of their own xylophone. :D The details with the setting were great, and the way you tossed in the bit about her mother without making it seem all "woe-is-me-my-life-has-sucked-forever-and-will-suck-forevermore." Because, let's face it, that's just obnoxious. I'm really really excited for your next update! Please make it quick! :D :D

Also, Glitter and Drag as a chapter title? This is epic. Just so, so epic.

And now I'm done gushing. :)

-Spontaneous Juju
1/9/2011 c1 Mozz
Hahahaha! Can barely wait until you upload again
10/8/2010 c1 Lanayaj
It's pretty original, with all the signs and descriptions and suspicion. I had to laugh at the end, it just sounded like a real person, not an overly-dramatic airhead or emo who wanted to cut her wrists following.

Keep going!

Lana
10/5/2010 c1 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
Wow, this is a really good story idea and i'm loving it at the moment! please post the next chapter soon! :)
10/4/2010 c1 7Rachel Hardington
yay! a new story! i love the first chapter! update soon
21 Page 1 2 Next »