for The Malicious Kind

10/7/2010 c1 A.J Scarlet
Hm. i know the summary said it was meant to be about lies but i didnt seem to get that. i might just have my brain fried from all the homework. grammatically there were some errors. i liked how some lines rhymed though it feels off in the last verse. but really it's fine in general, maybe there was a need for transitions to make it feel smoother.
10/7/2010 c1 A.J Scarlet
10/7/2010 c1 10Burrowing Owl
Interesting but a bit confusing. The rhyming and pattern was great.
10/7/2010 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
Hey, I don't usually review song, but here goes: I think the second half had more life and double than your opening. I felt like I couldn't get into the first part, and it was only during the latter half that the voice of the piece really came through for me. Also 6our chorus: "let's cover your ears" sounded awkward to me, what you have made me think of a couple but with that line the voice almost becomes maternal-like a mother telling a child to covet their ears, and I think if you changed that up to

let's cover our ears, or even I'll cover your earsight work better. Nice job overall though, and if you wouldn't mind returning the favor on one of my