for Athena's Enigma

1/23/2011 c30 30Fate Rose
XD Well, it wasn't much of a surprise to me, but I still loved it!

And cool, I had no idea I was 450. Awesome.

As for the chapter, again I loved it. I loved Evie beating Logan with the rolled up newspaper. It was something I could totally imagine doing if I had a brother.

D:! You can't update until next weekend? *does not like* You need to post a chapter sooner than that! Like Tuesday. *nods* Tuesday would be great. :D?
1/23/2011 c30 5whenyoucantholdon
a million hears. this was amazing!
1/23/2011 c30 5Katielove
wow i did not think of the wings would be the reason why he was sick. loved it. i am going to be sad when this ends
1/23/2011 c29 5whenyoucantholdon
i fel so stupid. i never saw any of this coming. LOL
1/23/2011 c30 Dramatic Rose714
Wow, wicked awesome surprise! I'm really happy you did a Logan POV, it's nice to see what goes on in that cryptic head of his... Well when Vee isn't listening... xD Also, I just realized if you put Vee and Logan's names together, you get LoVee. :D Even their names spell out love! Hehe :)
1/23/2011 c30 2CaBlasch87
yeay! amazing, loved reading this from his angle. cant wait to see what happens next!
1/23/2011 c30 8castiel89
Ep! He's going home! *floats on a cloud*

Soo... Is Logan saying "Just wait" to Evie a hint that there will be another side story/sequel?

Ugh. A long wait? Sigh... I guess I'll deal.
1/23/2011 c30 pbgurl
So he did see the paper! YES!

Well that explains why he was so sick.

-Liz :D
1/23/2011 c30 Lifes.Little.Secrets
I have to ask are you going to write a story for the sister? And I LOVED IT! That was totally unexpected! I didn't see it comming at all. You rock at writing!
1/23/2011 c30 2I Will Not Die I Will Survive
2 chaters left :( i hate the end of good stories, but i suppose it has to end at some point, cant wait for the update XD
1/23/2011 c30 Hmmm
Didn't expect that (Logan's POV). Logan is such a dork. It's nice to read his POV and it clears up a few things (why he supposedly liked that one girl, why Peyton didn't get assigned to Logan instead of Avena, why he was "sick" before). It's ironic that both of Peyton's children don't/didn't believe in love. ^^
1/23/2011 c30 CrazyInAGoodWay
EK so he FINALLY knows :D yay! can't wait for more! post more extra super soon!
1/23/2011 c30 2hehehaha94
yay.. another chapter.. lol.. meh.. not really such a big surprise compared to the last chapter.. hehe XD
1/23/2011 c30 longjohns
... umm is that a hint that there's an evie story coming...? =D
1/23/2011 c30 Erin DJ
oh my god, I never expected that twist. maybe I'm getting slow.
630 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »