for All This Time

6/18/2016 c11 Acrimony27
I love this. I must have read this story at least 3 times in the last 24hrs. Especially Eric. I love how you wrote him a bad decided to forego the whole 'angst yy teenage son hates girlfriend which jeapordises relationship' trope. One of my absolute favourite line is "you are a dork...she's never gonna date us now." US. Love it. Ian and Alison's relationship is so sweet and I cannot wait to see more of them (I'm deciding to remain hopeful despite the incredibly long hiatus). Thank you for this one x
9/24/2015 c11 Guest
I am absolutely loving this! I can't wait to read more.
8/29/2015 c10 yay
loved it! cant wait to find ou what happened in dallas
8/15/2015 c9 sheryl
its 4am and THIS IS AMAZING. I love Ian holy shit I love how sweet and crazy he is over Allison. I love how Allison is so cool with Eric. I love how Ian is putty in her hands. Basically, I love how Ian is absolutely and very obviously Allison's. Makes my heart all mush.

I really really like In Front Of Me and but I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS TOO.

Please update as soon as u can! /getsonkneesbegging
6/22/2015 c9 kera.danielle
I love this story so so much thank you for your continued updates here lately:) please continue to write:) I love the characters and the plot that you have:) I was wondering what all happened with Al in Dallas... And i hope there is more scenes(?) with Eric because I like his relationship with Allison and I'm glad that he likes her:) and of course I can't wait to see how things turn out between Allison and Ian:)
6/22/2015 c9 cat10985
Awww I love their twin relationship! It soooo cute! I love how protective her brother is of her! And I was kinda bummed! I thought we were going to get to read when they were at the football game. But it's ok! I can't wait for to tell Ian what she has been through. He is going to be so protective of her! And I can't wait to read more of the relationship between her and Eric. I think inside he is dying for a mom figure! Anyways great job and can't wait to read more!
6/18/2015 c7 cat10985
Just finished reading all the chapter! It's soooo good! Ahhhhh! I can't wait to read more! I love their chemistry and I can't wait to find out how that whore Elaine somehow snagged him and he ended up being the father! Although I have to say I am not to upset because Eric is awesome! And Ahhh I love the twin thing! Seriously! I am close to my brothers but I wish I was as close as they are! And I hope jack meet someone! He is sooo cute! And such a great brother! Anyways great job and I am totally looking forward to reading this! I can't wait for the next update!
5/19/2015 c6 kera.danielle
I love love love this story! It's definitely a new favorite:) I like the relationship between the two and I like how Allison is realizing how she should've allowed him to explain himself and what not, and I like how even E likes her:)
8/14/2013 c4 4Madame Jenn
This story is off to such a great start! Y'all should update soon. There are still readers dying to read what happens next :)
2/14/2013 c4 10tenna shut up
Please please please say you're both still around writing and will eventually update this? It's all sorts of amazing! The characters :) They're just so there! I love the little details, how the story and background unfold. I love the character interactions. And this is so well-written too! I like how the small town thing plays everything just right :)I'm just really excited to see how it would go, you know. He still likes her, she still likes him, they've never really stopped. And it's there. Just there! And people know and see and their interactions are just really fun.

Hope you're well!
1/25/2011 c4 2madaboutbooks
Yes a new chapter! Thought you might have forgotten this story. Lol at Allison tying Polly to the chair :D can't wait for your next update and hope it's soon!
1/24/2011 c3 2shutterbaby
This sounds a lot like ms silverquill... I read basically all of her stories once when I was judging Best Breakout Author at SKoW. I hope you update soon.
1/7/2011 c3 Simply Lindsey
Update soon! Love the tension between the two of them. Can't wait to hear Ians explaination/apolgy.
10/18/2010 c3 2madaboutbooks
Awesome chapter! Loved the instant bond between Eric and Allison, i'm really surprised that you don't have more reviews because your story is very good and has no grammar or spelling mistakes you sometimes find in other people's stories.

I can't wait to see some fluff moments between Allison and Ian and hope you get some more reviews! Great job and update soon :)
10/18/2010 c3 2Rin NH1
I love all your characters. And Eric, well, he seems like a cool and lovable kid.

Am looking forward to your next update =D
16 Page 1 2 Next »