for Crazier

12/17/2014 c1 Jessica Mathew
Aww! It was such a great story! Well-writen and super amusing! Loved it loads!
9/10/2013 c1 silentvoiceshout
did i mention i loved it ? well rcead it again within d span of 24 hrs... neat trick (bondage & irritating song)...hhmm..must file it away for future ref ;)
6/2/2013 c1 1illest
I heart oblivious!girl with pining!boys
Me complete sucker for the love that goes into childhood

sigh
5/24/2013 c1 CharlieJuliet
That was cute.
But I'm still curious to who the girl is...
4/1/2013 c1 RandomStranger
I loved this story! Very well written!
1/21/2013 c1 ChocolateBeth
Oh my god this is so adorable and hilarious and wonderful and perfect! I just love it! :D
12/16/2012 c1 FloraIrmaTylee
Well, Justin Beiber is torture. It was super cute!
10/13/2012 c1 Princess Mariana
This is hilarious and awesome!
9/16/2012 c1 heal me forever
wow dis is like super cute super adorable super hawtt evrything ..but i felt at d end u did not let dem say wat dey want to...i dnt know nd wat abut dat gril? any way nice one i LOVE IT jack all d way :)
6/17/2012 c1 Kalilah
God if someone tied me to my bed and had "I'm too sexy" blasting from speakers every half an hour, I'd probably cry. I love my sleep. Just saying xD.

I perked up at the sight of "HSC" and then I noticed SYDNEY 3

Both very relevant to me right now D Not to mention erratic weather that won't change it's mind...sigh.

Anyways, it was a great pleasure to read this short story xD Hilarious, easy to relate to, captivating. It was the whole package really. You even got a tear from my eye with the strong emotions conveyed.
6/12/2012 c1 Simplegift96
Ha! This was awesome! 3
6/10/2012 c1 Maria
*crackles* Oh man, I love the ending. Cute story!
3/22/2012 c1 ansonozaki
I don't usually write reviews but I really liked this oneshot :) SO Thank ypu so much for sharing it with us and more power to you!
2/26/2012 c1 dreeming
FINALLY A STORY SET IN AUSTRALIA. Jack and Sharon are crazy and adorable, and I had to stop myself cackling like a maniac at their antics (though that could also be because it's past midnight). Love, cliches and all. 3
2/14/2012 c1 Cathy
The ending was so cute! Lolol, I really had no idea she was going to play Justin Bieber. xD This one shot was really good! All the details you added were perfect.. (:
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »