for Pulling Through

10/19/2013 c1 Chrisliriano
I cannot find any more chapters, I just had access to chapetr No. 1
1/1/2013 c1 4GrangerDanger333
Haha, I love this beginning. I realised that I was a bit stupid before and now I see that you've said some of your stories were removed for publishing. So is there any way i can get hold of them and read them completely? Please tell me because I really like your stories :)
1/7/2012 c10 7StaySassy94
Loved this story :)
1/1/2012 c10 sick at heart
I absolutely loved this story. All the characters were really great. Siarl was cute and I loved that he wasn't ashamed of being a stripper but that he took pride in his work. And oh my gosh, Devon was so hot. I was actually hoping he and Siarl would end up together, but I like him with Charles too. I would love to read a fic about their relationship. And Aisling was a sweetheart of course. Great work!
12/30/2011 c4 StaySassy94
I'm really liking this story :) can't wait to read the other chapters
12/9/2011 c10 xfffxfxfx
I enjoyed this story. I thought that the depiction of Siarl found a nice balance between him as a mature adult and as a vulnerable young man. I thought all aspects of the romance plot were played out believably and satisfactorily.
11/6/2011 c10 prettyporcelainlace
\Awwwwwwwwww! cute ending! x
11/6/2011 c7 prettyporcelainlace
eeep! this chapter! It was so sad! then it was so happy! then it god sad again! Even sadder than it was :( Oh no! :( Hope it gets better in the next chapter - HAD to review this one :) Love it by the way :) x
8/20/2011 c10 Roses1red
love it, wanted him to get with devon but that would have been awkward, good ending
8/18/2011 c10 2NormaJean Beausoleil
bravo for the really cute ending. great story. thanks for sharing!
8/4/2011 c10 4overlordpotatoe
Aw, this story was just sweet and cute and lovely. And it only had two sex scenes! That's gotta be a record for you. However did you restrain yourself?
7/21/2011 c10 jessicas favorite stories
Update?
7/18/2011 c10 Donni
This was awesome
7/8/2011 c10 Fumiki
I'm on your profile because I wanted to check if you've got any updates on Nothing To Lose, but when I see none, I decided to stalk your stories, and OMG I LOVE THISSSS!

I wonder if Brynn and Eric actually have something going on between them too, in 10 years.. maybe? lol

I like Siarl, and poor Aisling but it's all good, I love the ending!

I definitely love your style of writing! Please write more story!
6/25/2011 c5 Groen als Gras
Hi, I stumbled across your story 'Pulling Through' and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I love how you chose to go for a real-life setting, instead of the hundreds of fantasy and high school fics out there, it's very refreshing. Siarl and Brynn are just huggable, and I'm dying to read how the story plays out. And I'm going to, there's just one tiny thing. You see, somewhere at the semi-end of chapter five, there's this sentence: '...to leave the kitchen, letting Siarl finish frying eyes.' So yeah. Well, it's not annoying or anything, I just found it really funny... Anyway, I'm going back to the story :P
196 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »