for Third Company: Revelation

1/8/2011 c17 9Mysterious MD
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We have Han and Lani idly chatting, and then Riley and Han hang out for a bit. Then we have Adon come and tell us the truth of Riley's father's past. It's nice that she has a choice in the matter of her powers should she find out. But now he's going to leave her, which will probably be harder than he expects. Keep up the good writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/3/2011 c16 Crithach
I really love it how you update so often. :'D Such a nice story you have building up in here! Keep up the good work!
1/2/2011 c16 Mysterious MD
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see the mysterious person, and find out that he's Riley's guardian. Now he is looking into Han's story to make sure everything lines up, and then he might tell Han the truth. We then have the rest of his squad show their concern for him, and Lani confronting his lie. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
1/1/2011 c15 1NoWordsDiscribeMe
Good chapters. I hope that there is an action part coming.
12/26/2010 c15 9Mysterious MD
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We find out a bit more about Riley with the medallion being decoded. Han is unfortunately dismissed from the job and is told to stay away, and even worse, that they might attack her. It was a sad, but well written chapter. Now Han is stuck in a difficult situation with Animagia and his feelings for Riley. I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the great writing.
12/26/2010 c14 Mysterious MD
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It is sad to hear that her family was killed because they might be a threat. And it's interesting that there is a possibility that Riley's father is still alive. It was amusing to hear the answer from Franklin after Han asked what he did to him. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the great writing.
12/24/2010 c14 6JPLee
I absolutely LOVE this story! ^.^ I read it all in one night! (up to chapter 14) Great story and idea!
12/21/2010 c13 Crithach
And the plot is thickening! :D I really love this story!
12/18/2010 c13 tell it to the sky
dun...dun...dun... look ofrward to the next bit!
12/17/2010 c13 9Mysterious MD
Well that was an interesting chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Han goes for a trip to figure out more information so he can spend more time with Riley. He takes a risk, and finds out something that is definitely going to make this case more difficult. Keep up the good writing.
12/16/2010 c12 1NoWordsDiscribeMe
Nice story, though, it could use some more action...
12/15/2010 c12 9Mysterious MD
That was a good chapter. It was well written, maybe a little quick, but well written. I only spotted one error. At the end you have "Riley and Lani had been right..." where Riley should have been Randi. Other than that I didn't spot anything. Randi and Han make up which is good. I'm surprised she didn't call him out on him and Riley, though she did warn him. And now he only has a week to get something productive. I look forward to seeing what happens next, keep up the good writing.
12/11/2010 c11 Mysterious MD
Well that was a nice chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Han and Riley get closer yet, and Han now has a new lead to go on for his investigation. His emotions seem to be catching up to him, so it will be interesting to see where things go from here. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
12/10/2010 c10 Mysterious MD
That was a mostly happy chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We have a little doubt from Riley in the beginning, and Han having to pull the guilt trip on Riley even though he's the one doing the lying. It will be interesting to see how everything gets resolved. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
12/7/2010 c9 Mysterious MD
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was interesting, Han progresses his relationship with Riley. He also meets the mysterious man and gets saved by him. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
29 Page 1 2 Next »