for Life Is One Big Party

12/20/2010 c33 Khaled
I think it is slightly awesome, ha.
12/19/2010 c31 Khaled
Nice description of college-life meals.
12/19/2010 c27 Khaled
Well, I guess this chapter has my answer. ;)
12/19/2010 c26 Khaled
Ha, well you're surely determined! Enter Shikari is a good band. How were they?
12/19/2010 c20 Khaled
Sounds tough. I don't really have much advice to offer,sorry. Just wanted to point out it's nice the Internet kind of gives an escape to tell someone, without telling anyone. Wishing you the best with everything.
12/19/2010 c13 Khaled
Likely story. ;)
12/19/2010 c10 Khaled
I love snow too. I look out the window every winter morning only to make sure it has snowed.
12/19/2010 c7 Khaled
Amusing account! Your pillowbook is quite a pleasure to read-lots of little moments that bring a smile or laugh. Going to read some more.
12/19/2010 c4 Khaled
Ah, I know it's too late now to wish good luck, but, how do you do?
11/12/2010 c5 7Cecelia Hawk
Hi! :]

Let me be the first to say that I've been there - I think that I get too attached to people easily. I know, and hope that it gives me understanding into why you feel this way, that it is because I feel like they will become life long friends, which is what I've always wanted, and I'm afraid to see such good people go. I don't know whether I will feel the warmth that I received from them again from another person.

It's fine to feel like that. I'm sure other people feel the same way but they don't admit it. After all, you miss someone because you want them to be with you, right?

Anyway, I'll keep on reading. It's nice to read what university is like and how older people think. It's why I like pillowbooks.

Keep on writing.