for The Adventures of Bobby Bunny

2/22/2011 c11 anonymoose
love it! very cute, excellant stories to tell a kid before bedtime.
2/16/2011 c1 Angels kisses
So sweet! I would definitely take this to a publisher and see about having them made into childrens stories. Definitely better than some stories out there!
1/26/2011 c1 Lola lollipop
Awe... So cute :) I absolutely love all your stories, can't wait for the sequel to The Rising Sun!
1/2/2011 c1 Silver roses
Absolutely loved your bunny stories! my dad used to tell me ones about Matilda Mouse :)
11/10/2010 c1 10Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost
That's so cute!

Your dad told these stories to you?

aww. creative.

i know this has nothing to do with bunnies, but maybe you could check out my stories sometime?

Come to think of it, I had these adorable baby bunnies in my yardlast spring or summer...Animals are awesome. and bunnies are cute :) just like this story...I know, cheesey, but I had to throw that in.

-Eliza Ghost (AKA not-Iris-Musicia.{but shetold me that i could use her account})

:D
11/8/2010 c12 Dance 4 me
Sweet little stories. I think it's great that you are recording them for your own kids. I shared them with my little niece and she now loves Bobby Bunny. Any chance of you posting more? Cuz I can't make up my own stories and she wants more!
11/8/2010 c12 Just Me
Love these stories! So cute! I have three kids and I am definitely going to use these for bedtimes! Many thanks to your Dad. :-)