for The Man Upstairs Has It In For Me

3/17/2013 c1 Lil
Aww I've never read a romance one shot before now but I'm glad I chose yours! I would have loved to have seen Chris' reaction to finding out what happened to Sam at the party though.
11/12/2012 c1 heal me forever
5/17/2011 c1 2Willa Blythe
Um. So no-one takes care of the would-be rapist?

Other than that, marvelous job :)
3/5/2011 c1 2EnchantedKorean
A touching story...except for the random repeating section at the end of the story. Other than a couple of grammatical mistakes, this story was overall nicely constructed. :)
1/21/2011 c1 Ally Ng
Absolutely loved Chris' declaration! But would've wanted to see how she handled Mr. Salvatore. I mean she can't abandon jazz right?
1/19/2011 c1 animegirl214
Hahahah aw! That was so cute!~ (except for the Mr. Salvatore part.. :P) :)
1/12/2011 c1 4MazeRunner
I'm happy you won, this is so cute
1/6/2011 c1 1Midnight113
Awesome job, I really enjoyed that. Perfect ending too! Well done!
12/21/2010 c1 1Eiya Weathes
First and foremost: Congratulations on winning the Star-Cross'd Round II!

I read this three times and Chris' words still gets me. It was really sweet to say the least.

I'm at awe with you writing skills and I'm seriously glad that you won! You deserve it. This is such a cute piece and I would love to read more of your works!

- Amethyst Penn/Cee
12/20/2010 c1 toaster unions
That was very cute! :)

I definitely enjoyed it.

One criticism: the attempted rape part seemed too random and extreme. It felt ridiculous and unbelievable when reading it, which isn't how one should feel when reading about sexual assualt. It wasn't addressed later on, either.

Other than that, well done! :) Thanks for writing!
12/20/2010 c1 StarzXAndXMoon
You won! That's wonderful! Your onehsot totally deserved to win. As a fan of your writing, I just loved it. I have to admit that I found Chris's speech to be a little overated, but the sentiment in the words totally made up for that. Congratulations for winning Star-Cross'd!

StarzXAndXMoon
12/20/2010 c1 13Slaaty
What a plot twist! My goodness, I was scrolling so frantically through this piece, great work. Thanks so much for writing this.
12/20/2010 c1 Bardess
I saw that you won ADoR and decided to read it. It was really worth it :D
12/20/2010 c1 WishBlade
When I saw that the summary mentioned pig masks, I figured it was for the ADor contest, and it was! And I loved this by the way =] Awesome story!
12/20/2010 c1 hoodwynkled
This was a cute story but I feel like you couldn't just left the assume thing out because tree wa no resolution to it. It was just kind of there... like she didn't tell Chris about what was upsetting her or anything. I liked Chris' speech though! It was passionate (:
29 Page 1 2 Next »