for The Man Upstairs Has It In For Me

12/20/2010 c1 Julietish
Scheherzade,

This was so beautiful. Samantha is such a believable, strong character. And teehee, I noticed that Samantha Montgomery is the same name of the protagonist in A Cinderella Story, a favorite chick flick of mine! Kudos for incorporating the pig mask in such a subtle manner. I loved every word of Chris's speech at the end. Don't we all wish he had someone who would say that to us?

-Juliet

P.S. Congratulations :)
12/20/2010 c1 2xxcubanangelxx
I really liked it, although I think the rape thing was kind of out of place. I would suggest something less dramatic happening because right after something like that happens it isn't likely that you will be all lovey dovey with your boyfriend, you would be traumatized...

I still like it a lot though, especially Chris' speech it was so cute :D
12/19/2010 c1 ghurl00
Mr Salvatore is one hell of a creepy guy. :|

I'm glad that she got back together with Chris. :)
12/19/2010 c1 Ngoc1231
OMG I can't even imagine how Chris would react when Sam tells him about what had happened at the party.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
12/19/2010 c1 1gRiZz23
OMG! this is amazing! Very well written, I love it! Great job! =]
12/19/2010 c1 12All Over You
First off, congrats on winning this round for Star-Cross'd over at ADoR! This piece was so sweet, especially with Chris's speech at the end. I even got goosebumps and that little pain in my chest that I always get when I connect to the emotion of a story. Goodness, I envy your writing skills. Teach me! :)

Looking forward to reading more from you. Congrats again! :)
11/19/2010 c1 2mandy96
OMG I LOVE ! its so sweet :)

keep writing and i think u really should update the livin' on the edge story-thats awesome too.

manda :)
11/15/2010 c1 14letsdotheraindance
Drama, drama, I'm craving for more~
11/13/2010 c1 dancing in the rain
im not sure, should i laugh or cry? cause the whole god vs sam thing is really funny...but then theres creepy stuff too...this story was downright weird. lolz. what the hell: i liked it! :p
11/10/2010 c1 SnoQueen
This is so good! Man...I nearly started crying myself! Haha!

You should write more on it though...especially what happens to Sam and Jazz.

Thanks for sharing!

~ SnoQueen
11/9/2010 c1 GrandmaItsmeAnastasia
This was really good. I think it was pretty weird she did have a crush on a 6 year old boy. I mean I'm not sure you meant that she admired him in a way. But besides that it was pretty good i enjoyed reading it.
11/9/2010 c1 3MaAgEc
I LOVE IT! Ew, Jazz's dad is such a pedo.
11/9/2010 c1 6TheLivster
I really enjoyed this, it's much better written and more interesting than any of the teenage/romance kind of stories i've read on fictionpress - although i did find it a bit creepy how she had a crush on a six year old! hope you did well in the contest!
11/9/2010 c1 Naura
I'm back...;)

Anyway! YAY! I liked it! A lot. Have you let Juliet know about it yet? You've really got something here Sherry. And Sam Montgomery and Chris Clayton return. Yet again! You really have it in for these two, don't you?

Love to see it on ADoR soon! You may have winner here Sherry!

And I like the title. Really something else!

'To love I rhapsodize'