for The Journey of Love, Secrets and Guilt

7/7/2011 c22 5ILveJcb
I loved this chapter; it was so damn sexy!

There are a lot of spelling mistakes in this chapter, but other than that, it's very lovely. I like it a lot :)
7/7/2011 c22 7Novocaine for the Soul
This was a good chapter. I'm glad that John and Meg are going to try to be friends. Maybe they'll eventually realize that they still love each other and become more than friends. I just hope the person that is after John doesn't try to hurt Meg or Hermione.

Poor Nathan, Brooklyn should tell someone what's going on so she can be with her son. I'll check out your new story later.
7/7/2011 c22 CrystalGW34
Glad that the whole truth came out about John being Hermione's father. Now maybe they can work toward becoming a family. I enjoyed the new chapter. Now I'm off to give your new story a read.
7/6/2011 c22 6Curlysquirt95
This was a really good chapter. I liked how long it was. :) I'm glad John and Meg are going to be friends now, although they are most certainly in love. I like how John's going to be part of Hermione's life now, good for him! Who didn't want Brooklyn to be near Nathan? Poor Nathan. :( Update soon please!
6/30/2011 c21 Curlysquirt95
I don't think I've seen John get so angry before. I hope he gets to know Hermione soon and he makes up with Meg. I understand why she didn't tell him of the pregnancy, though. And why did John end up in jail? Did he and Peter get into a fight? Amazing chapter! :)
6/30/2011 c20 Curlysquirt95
Poor Nathan. I feel so awful for him. :( Hopefully John's feeling of foreboding is just a mistake and nothing bad will happen. Nice chapter! :)
6/30/2011 c19 Curlysquirt95
Man, I wonder what happened to Nathan and Brooklyn. Hopefully she wasn't drunk and abused her son or anything. This was a good chapter, although you sounded a little repetitious. You started out most of your sentences with 'Then he'. You should change it up a little, make it sound more interesting. There were a few times too you changed verb tense, too. It was still a good chap though! :)
6/23/2011 c18 Curlysquirt95
Man, Brooklyn is a naughty girl, aint' she? I like how at the beginning of scenes, you talk of the weather and such. :) I'm glad you explained John's past with Brooklyn. And how Alex was linked with her. Great work!
6/23/2011 c17 Curlysquirt95
Okay, I feel alittle confused. Who is Brooklyn? And why did she just randomly show up in John's house? Was that a flashback? Good chapter, though! :)
6/20/2011 c16 Curlysquirt95
What did Meg write in the journal, I wonder? Obviously something she didn't want John to see. Meg really should tell John of Hermione, before he finds out from someone else. And everytime I see the name Hermione I think of Harry Potter, lol. :) Great chapter, although I felt like Meg and John's coffee date was a little short. :(
6/20/2011 c15 Curlysquirt95
Well, I'm assuming that the woman John will eventually fall in love with is Meg. (Considering they have a child and all) And John's dream was a little creepy of David. I mean, I would feel freaked out if I were him. *shudders* Lol. Anyways, off to read more! :)
6/20/2011 c14 Curlysquirt95
Wow! It sounded like David was loaded with money. Especially since he left his family with houses, companies, cars, etc...I'm glad he gave most of his money to Gabriella, it shows that he cares for her very much. But why did David write his will so young? Did he have a feeling his life might be short? This was an awesome chapter, as always. :)
6/20/2011 c13 Curlysquirt95
Hmm, I have to agree with John. Why would David keep Gabriella from his family? She seems really polite and a cool person overall. *shrugs* great chapter! :)
6/10/2011 c1 Xmidnight.queenX
i like it but i get a little confused with the dialogue.

it seems like an interesting story too on to the next chprt =]
6/10/2011 c12 Curlysquirt95
So we finally meet Gabriella! She seems very friendly from what I can tell. :) No wonder David wanted to marry her, she seems very personable. Great chapter, I wonder what'll happen at John's coffee meeting with Meg? :)
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »