for The Journey of Love, Secrets and Guilt

5/26/2011 c20 CrystalGW34
I'm glad to see you updated. I always look forward to reading the next chapter. I hope Nathan will be all right. I'm glad John's going back. I can't wait for him to get back with Meg. Please update again soon. :)
5/25/2011 c3 6Curlysquirt95
What? Is John Hermione's father? I figured Meg somehow had a relationship with John...Interesting...Awesome chapter! :)
5/25/2011 c2 Curlysquirt95
Creepy stuff...I'd be freaking out if I were John after the incident of David coming into his bedroom. Especially when he's supposed to be dead. So sad that John had to return to Sydney under the circumstances. :( Great chap, though. :)
5/25/2011 c1 Curlysquirt95
This is a really great prologue! A great way to start of this story. :) I love the action and your style of writing. It's very realistic, which is often hard for writers. (I know I struggle with it) I feel for John who lost his partner. What a tragic, yet honorable way for Alex to die-protecting civilians. Fantastic so far! :)
5/22/2011 c19 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
OMG NOT NATHAN! I can't believe it! that bitch how could she hurt/kill her son! oh I hope he doesn't die! :(

but on a happier note, it's so nice of Mrs Gilmore to let John stay at their house for the night :)

also, I don't think there's a woolworths in America =/ perhaps that is something to check.

anyway amazing chapter as usual, I canot wait for the next chapter! please update as soon as possible! :D
5/22/2011 c18 Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
What a psycotic bitch! how dare she hit a child and even have marijawana in the same house as him! oh I just want to hit her! you're right, I would hate a character in your story and it's that BITCH! ARGH! -_-

but other than that, aww that was so sweet that John wants to name his fist son Alex after his friend :)

amazing chapter! :D
5/22/2011 c17 Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
Great chapter!

Oh dear, Brooklyn tried to get her way with John...and what she did to her sister! What a whore!

great job as usual! :D
5/19/2011 c19 5ILveJcb
great chapter! I wonder what happened to Nahan and Brooklyn...Update whenever you can!
5/16/2011 c19 7Novocaine for the Soul
Oh wow I hope Nathan is alright. Did Brooklyn just leave him there? She's a horrible mum. Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
5/16/2011 c19 PJ Draft
Hey there. :D Sorry I didn't review eariler, yesterday my account was on the fritz when the update was going on. Anyways, I love this story! Last chapter was espeically intense and sometimes it kind of reminds me of real life. Most stories here on the site ignore things like arguments, etc that their characters fall into but you don't. Your characters feel real and I love that. :) Anyways, please update soon. -PJ
5/16/2011 c19 CrystalGW34
Finally you were able to upload the new chapter. It was worth the wait. Please update again just as soon as you can. I enjoyed reading the new chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
5/8/2011 c18 Novocaine for the Soul
I liked the chapter but now I'm wondering if Nathan is John's son? Update soon and happy mothers day to you too :).
5/8/2011 c18 5ILveJcb
OMG! Is Brooklyn's son John's as well or is it Alex's?

Im SO curious! You need to upload REALLY fast! I want to KNOW! Oh man!

Happy mothers day to you all but here in england mother's day is in March...

Anyway. I really want to know what wil happen next, so please upload really fast!

Enjoy your day!
5/8/2011 c18 CrystalGW34
I enjoyed reading the chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Please update just as soon as you can. Hope you're doing well. :)
5/2/2011 c17 ILveJcb
oh my god! Brooklyn actually threw herself at him! Who does that anymore? She was so desperate! I wonder why? Is she just really attracted to him?

Great chapter! I wanna know what happens next. And your chapters are becoming much better as you write more. So keep it up! You're doing great!

Update soon! I wanna know more!
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »