for Silver Sun

4/17/2013 c3 8M.A.S. Douglas
Funny, but I find it strange she immediately misses Salem, is that part of the whole "one" thing?
4/17/2013 c2 M.A.S. Douglas
Super interesting, but a couple sentences are choppy. The ice creak comment both amused me and made feel it wasn't right for the mood. The shadowy figure strikes again
4/17/2013 c1 M.A.S. Douglas
I think this so interesting. You describe everything very well. There are a few areas that are choppy to the eye but nothing serious. Obviously this only the beginning so I won't go into too much detail about that, but, it is creative and you've played the ground work for interesting plot and character development, the issue I have is that you start in between where most beginnings are, either they give a little glimpse into the daily life of the main character or they start after the action has begun, you start at the exact second the action does. Which is interesting and creative but bothers me for some reason, it could be nothing but my own weird preference so don't be too disconcerted.
11/21/2010 c1 LightOfAngelsxoxo
WOW! what an inspirational story! Can't wait for the update!
11/21/2010 c1 13xOneLastingImpressionx
It was very descriptive. It seemed even a bit more descriptive than some of your other works. If you don't mind me saying this, I think you're growing and improving as a writer. :) This has become my new favorite story of yours. Please continue writing this and updating. :]