for Tainted Moons

7/1/2011 c11 AnimeVamp1997
IM SO SORRY! I HAVEN'T REVIEWED! IT'S JUST...well...I kinda lost my password... and forgot wich email I was using for this account..and when I finally figured it out... I realised...I FORGOT THE PASSWORD TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT! I'M SORRY! BUT MEH.. BESIDES MY STUPID EXCUSES, SHE DIDN'T DIE? OH AND THE LAST PART REMINDS ME OF THE BOOK, THE RUBY KEY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON~!
2/25/2011 c11 31HeroofEnelios
That beginning wasn't pleasant at all for Shin, it must reaally hurt if he was having those convulsions. An excellent chapter, I really enjoyed it!
2/4/2011 c10 AnimeVamp1997
AHH! SHE KILLED MINERVE! NO! SHE SCARES ME~... THE SUSPENSE! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTERR~!
1/27/2011 c10 HeroofEnelios
Well thanks for the clear up in your authors note and... a great chapter at that. Lots of things going on are making this very interesting... must read more...

A great chapter!
1/10/2011 c9 AnimeVamp1997
TRUE, TRUE. WOW. UM, RUBY SEEMS REALLY MEAN. AND IF WHAT HAPPENED REALLY IS TRUE... THEY NEED TO WATCH THEIR BACKS! X3 GREAT CH. AND HOPE TO READ ANOTHER ONE SONN~~!
1/9/2011 c9 HeroofEnelios
Histrana was quite the powerful opponent wasn't she? And she is quite interesting as well, what with the dream about her father and such. Another great chapter and please write more soon!
1/8/2011 c2 3Snow Dances. Death Entrances
Um? I can't see the start of the link. I think I know the site though. It's w. tektek., right? Anyway. An awesome character. I really like him.

*But, not Nut* I spelt it wrongly in my other review.
1/8/2011 c1 Snow Dances. Death Entrances
Good so far. Nut, maybe if you put each profile in a different document, and then put them into a separate story? That would make it easier, and if you just tell your readers where to find it...
1/4/2011 c8 AnimeVamp1997
HELLO! THIS IS AN AWSOME STORY YOU GOT HERE! LOVE IT AND HOPE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER SONN~~!
1/3/2011 c8 31HeroofEnelios
More action...action is awesome and I love how you write it in this story. Action is one of the hardest things to write well in a fantasy story and you're doing fine with it. Great chapter and please write more soon!
12/26/2010 c7 HeroofEnelios
This is quite a chapter!
there are some good fight scenes in here!
great job like usual, keep it up!
12/2/2010 c6 HeroofEnelios
M...I liked this chapter. Very interesting chapter title, and nice use of bold font to indicate a characters thinking in their head. This was a well written chapter, and I look forward to more! :)
11/30/2010 c5 HeroofEnelios
M...your character names are very interesting and unique which is one of several reasons that makes this story good. The story is also good and this first full chapter makes for an interesting chapter. Great job and I look forward to more!
11/28/2010 c4 HeroofEnelios
So far I like Sei the most right now just because he has an interesting personality and because overall you described him well in the first Chapter-Character Bio thing and I thought he was cool. So...this was another interesting prologue and I can't wait to get to more.

Rating: 10/10

There you go. Mwa ha ha, now I'm in the mood to go see a movie. Keep on going and write more soon please!
11/28/2010 c3 HeroofEnelios
Fu fu fu...I really loved the part where she rejected that boy the way she did. "You have been rejected for the 325th time". Wow, that's just plain original and very clever. Loved it!

Rating: 9/10

Great job with this chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »