for Amnesia

3/15/2011 c13 reVITAlized
This was adorable:) the journey with Sidney and Ian was absolutely amazing, thanks for the great story-telling!
3/10/2011 c13 brokendollhouse
Wasn't expecting the ending well like this it goes from her being raped to two years later and he went back into the army you lost me
3/8/2011 c13 1Julia Nathan
not gonna lie, you could've done a lot more with this story. there's no unity between this chapter and the last. I don't feel a proper sense of closure and completion, when did they get married? so after he forced himself on her he said sorry and everythig was hunky dory? what? this just leaves me with so many questions. and in the first part of this chapter I think you should change the statement something along the lines of "he left hours ago" when you later say he was gone for six months. or did she cheat on Ian? this is what I mean, a story shouldn't leave you questioning things vital to the storyline. sorry for the harsh review, I'm only trying to help out a fellow writer.
3/1/2011 c12 mylittlePRINCESS
Update soon pleaase!
2/21/2011 c1 Gee-K-Dee
Oh. God. WOW. :O

Did Not Expect that. Can't Believe the b*h Spiked his drink.

Update soon please would like to know how it turns out. :) x
2/20/2011 c12 sydney420
So, he raped her? WOW. Totally didn't expect that, kind of threw me off... But, I'm going to keep reading! I like this story.
2/20/2011 c12 reVITAlized
Wait...so they had consential sex/rape then? Beth, that bitch:/
2/8/2011 c11 5U MadeMyLifeComplete
OMG its so sweet finally there like truly together, oh and i can't wait for the next chapter and i believe you thats ist going to be beyond words!

-U MadeMyLifeComplete-
2/8/2011 c11 1checkyesdana
Ian is so cute in this one!
2/6/2011 c11 2OhMyPeanut
Amazing. keep up the good work!
2/6/2011 c11 reVITAlized
It was short, but at least it was sweet:) "Hopefully you're the last girl I date too." That warmed my heart so much, like you would never believe. Ugh...I really, really, really want an army/military lover now. Great chapter, like always:)
2/6/2011 c11 ebs12
whilst I really like this story - I felt that the regaining of memories was a little flat; sorry, it's just my opinion - ignore if you wish. really looking forward to seeing the ex-girlfriend; will she be the girl from the dream?

update soon
2/6/2011 c9 ebs12
loved the last line - very funny
2/6/2011 c9 reVITAlized
Aww Ian is soo sweet:) I do hope nothing happens between Mark and Sidney though. But I doubt anything will, since Mark's encouraging of Ian and Sid's relationship:)
2/6/2011 c8 reVITAlized
So...*sniffles*...cute. I think Sidney knows that their feelings are mutual, but she's just scared to being hurt again. Now I have an idea for the next date I go on, if ever...JOURNEY OF AWESOMENESS. Best. Date. Ever.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »