for brightness

1/24/2011 c2 Nyrihaz
"...most things happen by accident." You got me there; so real, so real... Very good exposure of something very real. When someone can turn your nights into the days... they can probably (surely) turn your day into night.

Nice poems.
1/9/2011 c1 Guess Who it's me XD
Well it wont let me type my name longer than that :P but i was goint to initially add that im not dead but i mayb murdered someone... lol that ur hint! ps if u figure out who this is tell in class!

also dude u shld know that no one MAKES u happy but they can ADD happiness to ur life! there is a GINORMOUS difference (idk y but i almost wrote dictionary instead of difference... alio) (that was a hint there too!) Also im tired but before i go ttfn and u r AMAZING in writing and everything!
12/14/2010 c1 34the sun softly smiles
what to do? be happy :D

love this. I can totally relate right now, which is probably why I enjoy this so much. and I adore the summary - it fits perfectly.

lovely :)

- Leila
12/12/2010 c1 14RinaJewelz
What to do? Enjoy it care free n passionately =) who knows it could last 4ever

n if it doesn't, at least you'll have no regrets.

Got distracted by the question sorry, Review of the poem until you get to the question:

Wicked =) really liked the 'winter' allegory. Perfectly fitting, not just because its December. Lol. Its amazin when someone can do that for you, and i liked the way you wrote it, couldn't try to do better. The first four lines are my fav X Fabulous