for Heaven

2/25/2011 c1 1StoryMonster
Amazing concept excellently portrayed, and I liked the ending the best - you certainly do have a way of wrapping things up neatly.

Great work!

~StoryMonster
1/5/2011 c1 10Tegh
Hey ya,

Thanks for the reviews the other day, a tad brief, but they are appreciated. As always I return the favor so here ya go ;)

I liked the concept you were going for here it was pretty interesting. Bits of the description were a tad confusing, such as the girl standing up and dancing. you knew what she was doing but you never described where exactly, so some of the things she saw latter were confusing. Only honestly saw a few grammatical errors, but nothing that a quick reread wouldn't work out lol.

Over all an interesting piece. I did enjoy the concept here, but I think it would have been a bit more interesting if you left out the blatant hint. Give the reader just enough description to allow them to figure it out for themselves :)

-Tegh
12/23/2010 c1 takatofan1986
Wow, another very interesting story! Cant wait to read more from you!
12/23/2010 c1 Dr. William Bell
Okay. I have read your three stories so far. You do delve into ideas about the afterlife. But, this is what fiction allows us to do, and I commend you for it. I'm definitely thinking of new ideas now, and you have helped me consider some of my ideas I didn't think I could write about. Thanks for that. Good job on your writing, and I look forward to more.
12/23/2010 c1 By the wind
wow thts relly deep, bro! i cudnt understand at first, bt the end blew me awy! keep it up, bro. thts so cool
12/19/2010 c1 yoyoyo7789
Ah-ha...see, I read this a while back and I've been waiting until my brain was properly in gear before I reviewed, as I wanted to do you justice. Yet here we are, and my brain is still in sleep mode...I'll do my best. =)

This was a brilliantly conceived idea, pal; and an endlessly thoughtful one, at that. It throws the reader around the place in an utterly remarkable way. If you end up publishing a set of short stories someday, then I'd be very happy if I found that this, Rain and Eden were a part of it. =D

I'm feeling sleepy, so I'm going to end it there; all i can say is that I hope people read your stuff. You deserve the hit count and, more importantly, the review count! C'mon, people! Don't be lazy! =P