for Author Note

3/23/2018 c6 Guest
I just found an old folder labelled Other people's fiction, and there it was Apple Ring and Candle just waiting to be revisited. I'm just sad I didnt print My Darling Talia as well... but it's still a pleasure to reread ARC after some 10 years (and not completly forgotten)
7/3/2016 c6 Brenda Agaro
Hi. I reviewed one of your stories years ago (including Liberation Girl), and while it's been so long, your stories still resonate with me to this day. I know it's too late now, but I want to congratulate you on graduate school. Best wishes.
7/23/2013 c6 1she-wrote
(Sue here, since I change names so often haha) Ahhhhh I'm so excited you're going to grad school bb. You're honestly such an amazing person that it makes me sad when you don't think the same.
6/12/2013 c6 BlueDarkness
This is good. This is really good. I think you write with my same style - but maybe yours is better. I am impressed by this "story", and I haven't read anything else of yours. Not yet, at least. But I like this.
2/25/2013 c5 2Marguerite Grimmett
I had a weird dream too. Last night I was walking in an Alice in Wonderland park, seeing mutant dogs that could fly like chickens, and nearly fell off the top of the playground trying to swing to the next section. ...:D
2/10/2012 c2 chichichi
you don't need to be correct. you don't need to make sense.you don't have to be good. you just have to WRITE because that's what a writer does, and you sound like a writer to me. you can be happy about it or bitch about it. it is what it is.

PS: I 'm in the same freaking sinking boat. NO social life. Bearly passes my classes, still live at home when I should have moved by now according to my parents at least. all I do is think , plot and write. although I don't publish at all. sometimes I wish it was diffrent but in the end I'm happy with who I'am, a nut case maybe but atleast my imagination is richer than everyday crap and my carachters are more real than most people i knew.
1/30/2012 c5 8Dark Blue Lover
I'm glad you're okay!

To me, writing is a gift. But if it bothers you, it's better to have a break from it and perhaps gradually introduce it in your life or something.

I know that obsession - not quite as extreme as yours but still, I know it. For myself, I've made it a rule to scribble down ideas when they come but only in a short-sentence manner, not to make them into full-blown stories until I have time and inspiration, and only post stuff that's complete and that I'm content with, or that nobody will care if it breaks off – like a haiku collection. Anyway, this little rant probably doesn't mean anything to you, so sorry for the ramble.

Don't give up on that writing journal. It's a great idea, and you've got some serious talent. Love the way you describe things – it makes stuff relatable, real in a way.

On a lighter side note, short story 2 looks kinda funny O.O … I just like sardonic undertones or something. ^^
11/20/2011 c5 Sue
I'm so so glad you don't have MS. I look forward to reading things from you, and if not, anche va bene.
8/6/2011 c4 612simpleplan13
Again, I really love the way you describe things. Even though it's more like a diary, it's still really well done.

I also liked it because I can relate to it. I've had that feeling before and you described it really well.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
8/6/2011 c3 simpleplan13
I love the way you describe how people try out new words. It's beautiful. It's also ironic considering you're saying you don't have words that you can describe something so well.

I loved the part about skipping over the words you don't know 'cause I do the same thing!

Again, it gives the reader a real glimpse into you as a person an it's still well written.
8/6/2011 c1 simpleplan13
"carpel tunnel.".. carpal

"This has been a fantasic year, actually. I'm actually on my way" ... I didn't like the actually actually thing.

I liked how you explained the whole situation. You did it... well like a writer... I also liked this as a first chapter because I think it worked well for people who have or haven't read your other works and I think it makes both types of people want to keep reading to learn more about you.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
6/15/2011 c4 Tytherpol
any of us could die in an hour

no good comes out of fearing death or fearing life,

embrace, enjoy, revel, try to live to the fullest extent possible, never make excuses for yourself to yourself, we're all as glorious n existence as we let ourselves be
3/29/2011 c3 Sue
I"M CRYING BABY I"M CRYING
3/3/2011 c2 Sue
Lol, Merel! I really like the idea in your Bollywood one. I was like, "Woah, we are kinda like gods aren't we?" Yep. :
3/3/2011 c2 4GrannyP
Haha! I love the short story three idea! That's too hilarious! No, really, it could be a long story even! I think it's great. Really, I do! No, seriously. Okay, maybe you get the idea of my opinion.

Actually, all three ideas are fabulous, but the third one is my favorite. The first one is fantastic and the second one made me giggle (because I remember how flipped out my liberal friends were that SD was doing such a horrendous thing).

but now my leg hurts so I will stop typing this review...
27 Page 1 2 Next »