for But I Love You Anyways

1/1/2011 c1 3psycho angel
Aww, so cute, loved it!

you caught the insecurities quite well.
1/1/2011 c1 18ManiacalByMoonlight
Ooh. Excited to see something from you.

I really like the entire conversation about his insecurity and need to ask questions like that.. It's honest, and real.

Very enjoyable read. :]
1/1/2011 c1 1rmahran
I like how this story switches back and forth between the sensuality of the female and the uneasy tension of the male character. I love the tone of it, its seductive and sensual without being lustful.

I also like how, in her maturity, we have a sort of teacher-student relationship. It kind of adds to the adorable, childish and heart-breaking insecurity of the male and the maturity, confidence and beauty (for lack of a better term) of the female. I like that effect- it actually works well with seduction.

My one complaint is maybe moving the post-coital part to its own paragraph, like this:

"But we learn," he smirked. And he knew exactly what she liked.

A bit later, their spent, and utterly satisfied, bodies cuddled next to each other, post-coital. She traced arbitrary shapes on his chest as he rubbed circles on her hip."

It's cleaner. :)

Oh, and just for lolz, I just tried to flick my ear to see if it would hurt enough for me to cry "SHIT!" Maybe it's because I'm doing to myself, but it's really not that painful.