for Four Sides of A Triangle

5/20/2013 c13 IMadeYouReadThis
Sorry if I'm being nitpicky, but you just said that Robert was her best friend, yet in the blurb/summary thing you said that she was falling for the man who her best friend claimed to love. So either Robert is bi, or there's an error in that logic.
1/24/2013 c12 skeys
Ok, I've had it. Ya might wanna look into the meaning of 'baleful' in your context describing the eyes. If you want to imply imagery and a good diction, please for the love of holy porcelains, look up the words, and their meaning before using it. Don't use words you don't know their meaning for. The first you did, I thought it was a typo, second time? Clearly it's your ignorance of the word. Check it and clear it.
11/13/2012 c4 2chapstick32
your story deserves more views :))
11/13/2012 c3 chapstick32
good job
11/13/2012 c2 chapstick32
keep writing!
11/13/2012 c1 chapstick32
YOu have very good flow!
10/24/2012 c4 1DuchessYappingDog
Cute. Either Robert is interested in Jewel.. or dunno. Don't know what his problem with Ethan is but maybe Ethan isn't a great guy. I mean will her meddling get her in trouble? Though I don't think the person who introduces people to each other should be in the blame of people dating and having it not work out.
10/24/2012 c2 DuchessYappingDog
Hmm I want to like this chapter but most of it seems like it basically came out of Iron Man (the first movie). I don't mean to offend you. Just telling you what I think straight forward.
10/24/2012 c1 DuchessYappingDog
This kind of reminds me of Mr. Stark and Pepper of Iron Man. Love those two. Though Pepper was not matchmaking anyone so I can see the Emma influences there.
9/5/2012 c24 leavemeialone
THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! At the beginning, I really didn't believe that Maddy would end up with Robert. I wasn't even sure that was coming because I think you were trying to show us the professional relationship trust that the two have, from the individuals own personalities to their usual ways. Then, we saw more of their feelings (first Roberts then Maddy). I love seeing this change within the characters when they noticed the other person a little more differently. I honestly did not see Jewel liking Robert (even though it was a given in the summary) . . . surprised me. I wish James was more genuine. Ethan is a jerk. I like how Maddy kind of changed Robert and made him become a better man. Robert also probably made Maddy a better person. Ah . . . I should stop reiterating everything that occurred in this story. But I just want to say that I really enjoyed this. I couldn't tear myself away from this story. Thanks for writing this awesome story! :)
8/13/2012 c24 4ToBreakMyFall

!:)!
7/27/2012 c23 2taintedLullaby
Omg! Soooo awesome! I fricking love this story. It was absolutely perfect. It was amazing! I loved the characters and the plot and the humour and the dialogue, and basically just everything about this story. You did a fantastic job. I will definitely be checking out your other stories!
7/14/2012 c24 mylittlePRINCESS
awesome story!
6/11/2012 c24 1surrendertomusic
Congrats on publishing a new book! :D can't wait to read it when it comes in stores.
6/10/2012 c23 1Earthling Queen
For some reason I used to think this was based loosely around Ironman (even though I guess some parts are similar so maybe it is a bit) but the other day I saw Emmma again and I realized. This was a great story.
288 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »