for Mine?

10/17/2011 c2 2KskyeM
This one could be 'Enchanted' although the line "Anyway... i like your tattoos" could be from 'Mine' from the line 'and any snide remarks from my father about your tattoos would be ignored...'

~ Skye
10/17/2011 c1 KskyeM
This one is 'Mean' i love this song, and you described it almost how i would've i loved it!

~Skye.
1/19/2011 c2 2Mepaos
I´m not sure, but I think this one is enchanted...

I like your writing and I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/17/2011 c1 LaurenAlainaFan
I was shuffling Taylor songs on my iPod (as you can see from my screen name, I'm a big fan) and the song "Mean" started playing while I was reading this. Overall this is a very good story. Keep it up!
1/3/2011 c1 72ofSix
Great! Can't wait to read more :)
1/1/2011 c1 5effervial
Unfortunately I don't listen to Taylor Swift very much so I can't guess what that is. :(

I like the descriptions, and the story is very fun! But I will be a nitpick and I shall do my nitpicking now.

Ted just stared, open-mouthed at the shapely woman wondering what planet she had dropped off of - [Ted just stared open-mouthed at the shapely woman, wondering what planet she had dropped out of

picking up his hat and putting it on - [he stood, picked up his hat and put it on

Whoa there cowboy - Whoa there, cowboy

but none quite fit as much as the first one had - but none quite made the same impression as the first one had ? I don't know, the sentence sounds a little off. In my opinion.

By the time that she finished - By the time she finish

passionate but dominate - passionate but dominating

People were gathered around watching them go at it, - People were gathered around, watching them go at it,

Don't forget I'm the man in this - Don't forget, I'm the man in this

I love it! She's so playful and feisty, my favourite type. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters! Hopefully, I'll know the Taylor Swift songs in the next one. :D