for She Fell For A Shooting Star

5/2/2020 c4 zagato
thanks and kindly update
2/12/2014 c4 3Unless-52
Hey! I absolutely love this story(: I can't wait for your next update serious ooh I love your chapter names haha they are so funny! Ooh I'm so excited :D
6/19/2013 c4 leavemeialone
Even though you have provided lots of hints, I am still confused what occurred that summer. I just know that it wasn't good and it was really dark that both of them are kind of left shattered. I love their friendship! It does break my heart seeing the two fight. I hope you do find the time to update this awesome story.
8/7/2012 c4 Dragoneisha
This is good. Plus I want to see how the cliffie ends.
CONTINUE!
8/4/2012 c4 10devilishd
UP-DATE YOU DEMENTED MONSTER! :o That cliffie was just sick. Shame, Shame, SHAME!
7/29/2012 c4 Allyy Sparkz
This. Is. Awesome!
I love what's happened so far.
Your characters are great, love 'em.
Dying to read more..
Update? Please?
:D
7/12/2012 c4 lilmissrainbow10
Hey I just read this story and really loved it and I was wondering why you said at the bottom of ch4 that it would be 20-30 chapters long if you haven't updated since 1-7-11? Are you still going to update? This isn't the first story i've read that isn't finished even though the author said they'd update months ago. I'm really disappointed. I don't know why you stopped but if you can't continue then delete the story so that people won't do what I did and fall for the characters just to not be able to find out what will happen to them.
This was a really good story. I would definately have favourited if it kept going. I have a theory about what happened to Reah and I want to keep reading to find out if i'm right.
2/12/2012 c4 D. M. Gotmen
AHHHHHHHHH! I don't know what to say.. I think that they've always loved each other, haven't they, and they just didn't know it? I hope so. :D Anyway, I sort of hated Damon for what he did; you know, the many girls and everything.. but i think in part it's also Reah's fault.. I also hope that they end up together no matter how many problems they may face in the future.. :) Update soon please :)
1/5/2012 c4 Bubbly Girl
This story is really good but it isn't very far into it! I really hope that you will continue because it has almost been a year now! PLEASE UPDATE! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
8/5/2011 c4 McC.briCider
This is ammmmaazzinngg. I love the how real you make everyone and the struggles they go through.I hope you continue this story and update soon!
6/8/2011 c4 my infectious smile
Ohhh...left hanging...please come back and update! I really want to know what happens next and also about Reah's past. I like that we get insight into both their minds...it's also nice to see the boy best friend developing/realizing his feelings first.
6/2/2011 c4 1checkyesdana
I loved this four chapters. One of my favorite cliches and it is so well-written. Damon & Reah have great chemistry. Its been a few months since your last update but I hope you plan to continue this!
4/29/2011 c4 AudrinaMaxwell
Totally amazing story. I definitely want to read more, and I love the relationship between Reah and Damon.
3/27/2011 c4 Vampireacademyrox
not bad plz ud soon :D
3/24/2011 c4 7LoveAlways03
Please please please please please update soon! I love this story and the relationship is so amazing! Yes maybe its a cliche but who doesnt love a really good cliche!

Damon is so damn sexy with his attitude and just being him. He almost oozes sex and to get that in writing is awesome! The way he feels for Reah is so perfect! He worries and loves her and I can only imagine how she will react!

I dont think she could last long before crumbling unless it just completely freaks her out and she runs! Let's hope not! I can't wait for the new update and you seemed to be updating so fast and now its been awhile!

I hope you do update soon thought because you are awesome! This story is awesome and I can't wait to see where it goes!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »