for The EllieFin in the Cupboard

7/9/2018 c1 Acie
This is so sweet, I struggle to not get diabetes from it
1/9/2016 c1 xkcbby
This is sooooooo good! I can't believe I've never read this one shot before. Gah if you ever have the teeniest inclination to write more about Ellie and Fin pleaseee pleaseeeeee jump on it. I'm sure I'd read anything about them at this point.
12/24/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome
9/11/2015 c1 11Tecna
Smiling like crazy throughout.
Fantastic oneshot.
I'm pretty sure I'd be best friends with the two were they real ;)
4/2/2015 c1 Red
This was such a charming story! The characters were so funny! I wondered more than once if that coke was spiked with like drugs or something cause I swear the things Fin and Ellie were saying were hilarious. This definitely made me smile, thank you! xx
3/31/2015 c1 BandBfan
This was Brilliant! Thank you!
11/4/2014 c1 ZC1896
Gosh, that was So cute! :) I love it!
8/11/2014 c1 Julietish
When one of the ADoR judges reviewed this, the review was never posted. Here it is (very late, but you know what they say. Better late than never!)

Loaded with hilarious awkwardness and unbelievable cuteness, "The EllieFin in the Cupboard" is one of those stories that force a giant, cheesy grin on your face. From start to finish, star123's oneshot was funny and engaging. Ellie's inner voice had me laughing at many points throughout the story, and she is incredibly easy to relate to. Although star123 loaded her story with cliches, she put her own spin on each cliche and didn't let them overpower her unique tale. Short, sweet, and fluffy, "The EllieFin in the Cupboard" is one of those stories you want to read over and over again when you're having a bad day because it will undoubtedly make you laugh.
6/23/2014 c1 2BabblingBug19
this is so cute and so full of references, i love it! i'd love to meet a guy like Fin. he's so knowledgeable with pop culture!
4/18/2014 c1 Wednesdayisnotfullofwoe
Pure fluff but heartwarmingly so. Your stories are filled with charming lines that are just so put together. Very funny and entertaining :)
3/10/2014 c1 1APassionForReadingAndWriting
LOL. Cute story :D I love it :-)
11/30/2013 c1 23chimerica
Ahhh! The just crazy enough to work line reminded me of your ten-night-stand oneshot! Hahaha, I loved it. :) I wish this one could be extended though...I love their quirkiness. Theygive a much more lighthearted feelings than say Lara and Fletch.
11/26/2013 c1 71AlysonSerenaStone
I found this story to be very amusing. The whole concept of two characters being locked together in a cupboard is very amusing to me, plus it helped that you referenced Harry Potter in the summary. Overall, a very amusing and well written story. Great work!
6/26/2013 c1 Guest
Smiling. So sweet!

You really are good at this writing caper, you know?
3/31/2013 c1 glowingstar101
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm in the total mood for fluff and you're making me incredibly happy :)
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »