for The Unspoken Rule

1/30/2011 c19 1ImYours1901
It's was a great ending, but you could have put something about Laura in it though. Loved it though :)
1/30/2011 c19 1EpicGirl42
Oh! I love it! I have been reading this story throughout the past couple of weeks, watching the chapter numbers get higher and higher! I love it, best story I have read on here! :) I am sad that it's over though. It was truly awesome, keep ip the good work! -EpicGirl
1/30/2011 c19 1Spring Jasmine Flower
AWESOME ENDING!I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IF I COULD RATE IT, I WOULD RATE 6 STARS ALL THE WAY CUZ OF IT AWESOMENESS! Hoped to get more great stories from the worst awesome author! Will be waiting!
1/30/2011 c19 2x3xoxo
Cute story.

If you ever go through and edit it, the years were a little off for the schooling. She was a sophomore or junior when most of the story took place, right? And so three years would put her in her freshman or sophomore year of college. And then two years after that would have her graduating or with another year left. And then med school is another few years. Just a thought.

Congrats on finishing it!
1/30/2011 c19 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
this was a gr8 ending! nice job!
1/30/2011 c19 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
Awh, how cute, glad they've stayed together :)
1/29/2011 c18 1Spring Jasmine Flower
OMG! YIPE! FINALLYY! TOOK THNEM LONG ENOUGH! SHEESH! HAHAHAHA...ANYWAYS CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THE OTHER STORY!
1/29/2011 c18 LivinLyfe2TheFullest
aw its over already :(

but yay it was a good story :D

cant wait to read all ur other ones!
1/29/2011 c18 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
aw how cute, happily ever after :)
1/29/2011 c18 1EpicGirl42
Oh wow! I love it! I started reading the Guy's Guide story and I really like it! Cannot wait for the epilogue! -EpicGirl
1/29/2011 c18 2Soonafter100
Makes me want to cry, that was a perfect ending and I can't wait for the epilogue...I am going to go cry...:(...Love it can I am so happy you found a perfect ending!
1/29/2011 c18 1ImYours1901
Aww, such a nice chapter.
1/29/2011 c18 cupcake105501
aw i wish it didnt have to end its an amazing story
1/29/2011 c18 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
awesome! im sad its almost over!
1/29/2011 c18 3Brightheart
very sweet. i loved the ending and the story, as a whole.
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »