for The Unspoken Rule

1/18/2011 c10 1Spring Jasmine Flower
OMG 100x hahahahaha...that was awesome! Cynthia was a bitch! hate her! Glad Maria and Jake are on good terms now...Wow, i really admire you. You can really write an awesome story! Keep it up! Update soon! Can't wait to see what will happen next and what drama I will be expecting soon!
1/18/2011 c9 1EpicGirl42
Oh my gosh! I love it! :D Jake and Maria are so cute! UPDATE. -EpicGirl
1/18/2011 c9 1Spring Jasmine Flower
Wow...FINALLY! TOO THEM LONG ENOUGH! LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT!
1/18/2011 c9 2Soonafter100
AW, This chapter made me SO happy, Finally they are together!
1/18/2011 c9 7Pan's Grandaughter
Awsome:) I like the whole keeping a secret thing! Great chapter!
1/18/2011 c9 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
Awwh, they're so cute, I'm glad they managed to tell each other :)

the secrecy makes it exciting!
1/18/2011 c9 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
nice job! keep it going! its really good so far!
1/17/2011 c8 1EpicGirl42
Love it! I think this is the best story I have read on here! Update soon! :) -EpicGirl
1/17/2011 c8 1Spring Jasmine Flower
Oh yeah! Its now the moment of truth. I dunno why but Maria should forgive him! Okay, another thing why is the sister too oblivious of them hanging out together...its weird...wonder when she'd figured out the situation. Any-who can't wait for his answer in the next chapter. Update soon!
1/17/2011 c8 7Pan's Grandaughter
Brilliant:) Great chapter(s)! Are you going to keep up the seperate Point of views? If you need any help with plot I'd be happy to help:) Great set of chapters!
1/17/2011 c8 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
I just read the last two chapters and they were pretty good :D

I can't wait to see what jake says :)

I hope he does tell her!
1/17/2011 c8 2Soonafter100
I L-0-V-E-D THIS CHAPTER...OMG! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER 2!..LOL...Plz post soon, I want answers!
1/17/2011 c8 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
omg! i love this so far! keep going!
1/16/2011 c7 Soonafter100
I like his point of view, at first I was mad at him, for what he said to her, but then I understood he was afraid to tell her...You did a great job on another AWESOME chapter...post SOON...PLZ!
1/16/2011 c7 1Spring Jasmine Flower
WHAT A FREAKIN JERK! JAKE IS SUCH A LYING (SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE) ASSHOLE! I SWear I really swore aloud! Thank God I'm in a single room...so no one can hear me. Anyways awesome chapter despite Jake being a stupid jerk, overall its gud! Update soon! Can't wait!
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »