for The Unspoken Rule

1/16/2011 c6 1Spring Jasmine Flower
OMG! JAE IS DEFINITELY JEALOUS! I think that Wesley guy is kindda sweet, too sweet its getting suspicious! Anyways, I loved it!
1/16/2011 c5 Spring Jasmine Flower
AWESOME CHAPTER! I LOVED IT!
1/16/2011 c7 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
i like this! please do both povs. it makes it more interesting! please!
1/16/2011 c6 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
wow! i really like the love triangle! keep it going!
1/16/2011 c7 1EpicGirl42
Oh! Love it! I really like the alternating viewpoints. :) Update soon! -EpicGirl
1/15/2011 c5 EpicGirl42
I thought the girl's name was Maria? :) I love Hunger Games, macaroni, and most definitely the color purple!
1/15/2011 c6 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
Aw two guys? Lucky girl.

Good chapter, I loved the phrase 'his satisfaction woven into his words' I'll probably use something along the lines in my new 'Nothing Left' chapter :)
1/15/2011 c6 2Soonafter100
Hey, i don't deserve credit, You wrote this damn story not me, glad to have helped!...LOVE THIS CHAPTER...PLZ post Soon!
1/15/2011 c6 7Pan's Grandaughter
Ah, so the plot thickens! Two persistant guys... What's a girl to do? Great chapter:) But what I would like to figure out is why Cynthia and Jake have broken up and why Wesley suddenly is enamoured with Maria. Maybe that would be good in what ever might come next... great chapter!
1/13/2011 c5 MITCHIESHANELUVR124
nice! keep it going!
1/13/2011 c5 2Soonafter100
I like this chapter, I love the Hunger Games! I hope you post the next chapter son!
1/13/2011 c5 3I'mTheSummerToYourWinter
Woo! Iron man, love that film :)

Really awesome chapter, it's cute how nervous she was!

Well done :)
1/13/2011 c5 1ImYours1901
Awwrh that was a really sweet chapter, but it was a bit short. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope to see some more chemistry between them, please..?
1/11/2011 c4 2Soonafter100
Oh, you know me I have no conserns,...I just want Jake and his girlfriend to break up, maybe they can on the phone while he is with Maria or he could break up with his girlfriend and then just not tell Maria...I am like so on board with team JAKE AND MARIA...Maybe you could bring in another love intrest for Maria...Mhm...This is you story and you may use any of my idea...LOVED this chapter and can't wait to see more of this AWESOME book!
1/11/2011 c4 1Spring Jasmine Flower
WOW! Awesome chapter! I like it! Anyways good luck for your exams! Can't wait for your next chapter! Update ASAP (after ur exam will be alrite too) :)
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »