for The Man on the Bus

5/8/2017 c1 L
i read this story for the first time years ago. i really liked it. it was beautifully written and i fell in love with all the character. but, jesus, man, i found it again recently and have been reading and re-reading it practically daily ever since.

i'm a soon-to-be business student who is trying desperately to not die of a panic attack before her first year of university. and, surprise! my heart is attached to photography and film and writing and anything besides business. does it seem strange that i'd request to change my major based on a story i happened to re-find? perhaps. but that's okay. i'm strange and contain multitudes.

thank you for writing this. i didn't expect it to change my life but it kind of did.
4/28/2011 c1 Linnea7
Great story! I really love how it ends. It's open-ended but it's probable that there's a pattern going on here. :) I also really hope that the janitor also decides to live his dream and follow his own advice too!

I also just read your profile. That's awesome that you speak French. Do you live in Québec? I'm really excited parce que je vais aller à Rivière du Loup le 15 ou le 16 mai! It's with the Explore program et je vais apprendre le français pendant cinq semaines! I'm also going to visit Québec City!
4/27/2011 c1 Admins Pls Delete Me
This was really good. I especially like the line: Missing the bus at that moment would have been the cherry on top of the pile of garbage. For some weird reason I find that completely hilarious. Great Oneshot!