for Foreseen: Revised

2/4/2011 c4 FellowHumanOfTheWrite
Oh, in response to your response to my last review, I actually don't have it posted. Hee hee. I'm paranoid about people stealing ideas and the like, so I haven't been able to bring myself to post any stories on FP, though I have done some for FF. I don't know, after reading these few chapters I kind of want to post something, even though at the moment I don't really have anything to post.

And I also love these two last chapters. :) Great job, and when I get the chance I'll see if I can take a look at the rest of it.

2/4/2011 c2 FellowHumanOfTheWrite
O, I love it when girls get stuck wandering through a forest and wind up meeting a guy some way or another. Same thing happens in my book series that I wish I could write... I just never seem to get past chapter two, yet I have the whole series planned out.

Anyway, that is completely beside the point.

Something that is slightly more on topic that I feel the need to mention: Remember that brownie I mentioned in my last review? Yeah, it's still sitting in front of me, but I've been too into reading your story to eat any of it. That's impressive. There's not much that can keep me away from a brownie.

Now, onto Chapter 2 Part Uno. By the way, why are the chapters in parts? There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just curious 'cause I've never seen a story with chapters seperated. I mean, I often read books with different parts, but never single chapters...

2/4/2011 c1 FellowHumanOfTheWrite
Holy schnitzel, I don't even know anything for these characters, but my eyes still teared up when I read this! Absolutely great job! There were, like, two typos - one spot was missing quotation marks and another spot had a lower case letter where there should be a capital - but otherwise, amazing. Besides, it's the storyline that really matters more than a little typo every once and a while, really.

I'm gonna go read the next chapter now while I eat my brownie that has been sitting in front of me for 45 minutes now, teasing me...

1/10/2011 c1 10Raebie
Hey, I like it!

It's been so long since I read the original that I don't remember everything, but I really enjoyed this.