for Always Dandelions

5/27/2013 c24 nevermore1330
I am begging you end this with sunshie and dasies and fluffy unicorns. Cuz I will cry and be all emo tastic if she duesnt get the guy
5/26/2013 c24 Nancy
I am so ready for them to have a happy ending !
5/28/2013 c24 2renegade01
i really hope she starts getting her life back together, i love the strength you've shown in her ;)
5/28/2013 c24 laurai
Loved it really worth the wait!
I cant wait till the next update:)
5/28/2013 c24 Jester79
Shoo wee - Jenny seems to be getting the shit-end of the stick. I really hope that her & Adrian work out.
5/28/2013 c24 KayleneH
Great chapter! Cannotwait until the next chapter!
5/28/2013 c24 4AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick
Love this chapter! I know I shouldn't but I really hate Gavin's dad. Logically I agree with everything he's done but there's still that boggling feeling I got that says 'hate him'. Lol that sounds creepy! Anyway I'm really excited to finally see carrie say she doesn't love Adrian as much as Jenny, but poor Adrian, Jenny's been giving him a rough time. They're good for eachother, as is it blatantly obvious throughout the story. Cannot wait to see the next chapter up here :)
5/28/2013 c24 pastelcolors
Ohmygosh. Yes! You've updated!
WAIT.
NONONONONO. NO! JUST... NO.
why.
that's all that I can process.
5/27/2013 c24 otangerine
Thank you for updating! I am happy Gavin is getting a chance to start on the right side of the tracks. Please update again soon! I hope your semester went well!
5/27/2013 c24 4Gothic-innocence16
Ohh this chapter was so heartfelt...I loved it. Update soon.
5/27/2013 c24 3NorthernDownpour95
Really depressing, but a very good read!
5/27/2013 c24 5HopelessGenius
Amazing chapter. I can feel how much she's grown, and hopefully by the end she'll be at that stage where she's ready to tackle school and hopefully Adrian :) Oh Adrian...what a stubborn brute of a man. I hope she gets to him in time.

Hopeless
5/27/2013 c24 2vmursili
Omg why would you tease us like that woman?!
Now, I really wish you would update soon.
I don't think I've been this emotionally invested in a story.
You capture and describe one's feelings really well. It's great to read. Thank you for that. It's difficult to find decent written works these days.
5/27/2013 c24 Thess2002
I love this story, and I was so happy to see that you updated. Great chapter!
5/26/2013 c24 xxSongBirdxx
Yay an update that's really cool of Joe I see things are looking up for Jenny but whats gonna happen to Adrian? the suspense is killing me please I hope she stops him. paitenly awaiting another chapter
714 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »