for Always Dandelions

5/26/2013 c24 3Smartgirl94
Oh man, this is so good, love it so much. Please update soon :D
5/26/2013 c24 5iCY the Polar Kid
ajsdlfkja why oh why
This is why I love this story and your writing. This cliffhanger has got to be the worst. And might I add... your cliffhangers are DEADLY xD
The MOST deadly.

-iCY-
5/26/2013 c24 Figgalina
Wow, can't believe this story updated! I'd forgotten about it - but really like it. What tragic lives they all hold. Not looking forward to it ending, but do want to see where you take it and how you resolve all their issues. Good stuff.
5/18/2013 c23 Dusty Chloe
I love this story so much. Please update soon!
5/17/2013 c22 Derpina96
i cried like a baby ... it's ridiculous if this was someone else i would've been repelled and disgusted but i since i know how she feels i just feel sad and mad at the other characters for not being there for her ... UGH you need to finish writing!
5/17/2013 c23 Derpina96
"Gotta get bad before it gets good" by Day one
5/15/2013 c23 Guest
Please update soon!
5/12/2013 c23 TMS
Spent most of my day reading this story. Loving it and can't wait for the next chapter!
5/5/2013 c23 Btwn-the-lines
aww .
4/20/2013 c23 guest
I love this story so much. Please dont hate me for saying this but i think jenny is being a little bit too harsh. I understand why but can she at least let him explain? Like the poor gy loves her its obvious. Idk i just think they both need to stop being childish and talk it out. However please make this a happy ending! :)
4/16/2013 c23 hozzainian
Stop hurting my babiesssss! LOL, love this story so much. I know you said they might not end up together in the end, but Adrian is so screwed up that I'm sure if he doesn't have Jenny by his side he'll commit suicide..
I do hope you give them a good ending! Update soon
4/13/2013 c23 September Stone
I love this story even though it makes me cry! I cant wait to find out what happens! Please update soon! :)
4/11/2013 c23 Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL
I can't wait for the next chapter! Sooo intense! Gr8 story!
4/8/2013 c23 1nove1198
I hope the sun comes out soon! Storminess is indeed a terrible part of life, but I am sincerely hoping for a silver lining for Jenny and Adrian.
4/2/2013 c23 Kace
Interesting that it used to be her voice consoling her in the first chapter now its his voice at the end.
714 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »