for Always Dandelions

1/18/2013 c21 nevermore1330
Noooooo! Come on buddy don't let it end sadly! Think happy thoughs
1/18/2013 c21 Guest
Good chapter..
1/18/2013 c21 Guest
I cried during chapter 21. I know he did has wrong but Jenny should forgive him! Please update soon!
1/18/2013 c21 Nikkole15
Oh Adrian! Oh my goodness, poor Jenny.

I felt both of their pain as if it were my own. They both are lost, they don't know what to think. I think they are both going to be lost for awhile.

I hope Jenny figures out what she wants. He did make a huge mistake by not telling her the truth if his marriage, but in the same token he probably wasn't thinking about that. He was probably lost and didn't want to think of the wife that repulsed him.

I love the quick update! Hope it continues! Until next time!
1/20/2013 c21 xiomara209
Love the emotion and drama...
1/20/2013 c21 laurai
Ooh jeez I cant stop crying but I still believe theres a happily ever after them...
1/20/2013 c21 Sin-and-Smokin
It's not just you who's crying but me too! Sobbing like a three year old that's just been told that she's not getting her tweenies toy as promised! This chapter was emotionally moving to say the least- but what you chose was right (even though it's darn painful). Put us out of our misery and update soon!
1/20/2013 c21 xxSongBirdxx
This was so heart wrenching I really feel this wont be the end for them or so I hope thanks for sharing such a touching story and I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next until next time
1/19/2013 c21 1nove1198
Wow. I just came upon your story and it completely consumed me. I've absorbed every chapter in just a few hours. I love the emotional depth of your characters, how utterly raw and real they are. Please please update soon!
1/19/2013 c21 2renegade01
i'm glad you updated quick. that was an intense chapter. it was really emotional and yes i did cry. ;) great job, it felt incredibly real ;)

a few typos though that can be easily corrected
1/19/2013 c21 1Sucka4fiya
I really liked it *sniff* i feel bbad for them both*sniff* i hope they get back togther though.
1/19/2013 c21 KetchCullen
You're such a fantastic writer, I felt everything you wrote. Amazing. I hate having such divided emotions! I completely understand Jenny being strong (you go girl!), especially with her family history, but then I feel the pain of Adrian just wanting to be with Jenny, totally and completely.
Of course, because of my fairly tale needs - I want Jenny to forgive Adrian, but I'm not sure I would if I had been treated like that. Some MAJOR things would need to change - including Jenny's own thoughts of herself in order to move on...together.
I love you for making me feel these characters! Please update soooooon!
1/19/2013 c21 Lucasta
Oh wow! Poor Jenny and poor Adrian too. This made me cry too.
1/19/2013 c21 LY33
my goodness, i can't get enough of your story, made me cry like a baby, i don't know i guess i'm still angry with adrian but i also feel for him, seeing him so desperate to be with jenny, his tears..."shudder". And jenny well she totally broke my heart. I guess that's how good of a writer you are because it was so emotional, so row and so realistic. please continue we need to find out what happen next and congratulations because it was one of my favorite chapter of this amazing story!
1/18/2013 c21 cat10985
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! that was one tough chapter.. BAH :( I am soooo sad. While i totally see what was going on with him.. i see where jenny stands too. It just sucks. I mean don't get me wrong i think Carrie is a selfish bitch.. She should have tried like jenny did. And then after he sends the papers she goes looking for him? i dont know.. i dont like her. But why why why didn't he send the papers sooner and then she might have understood more. It just sucks. I feel so sorry for her. I really hope this isn't the end of them. I love them together. And while i know what he did was wrong, he was so messed up and i feel like it is a little of an reason. But is it a good enough one.? I hope he continues to try and get her back. Maybe his mom will help.. it just sucks.. she has no one. and soon she will be battleing that other idiot for her only family left.. Ahhh. i feel like the next couple chapters will be dark. I can't wait for an update! i love this story! don't let them break up forever. !
714 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »