for Always Dandelions

6/3/2013 c25 15angelsinstead
So Scary! I truly hope that Adrian isn't dead. He and Jenny deserve a happy ending. More soon please!
6/2/2013 c25 EireGal
OMG
5/31/2013 c25 reader
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

please say the sherriff shot the gun out of his hands!
5/30/2013 c25 Anehalia
Nooooooooooooo!
5/30/2013 c25 PD
I'm not loving this one bit... seriously you're gonna kill him? Because the sheriff has a gun, so either way he was shot. what the hell: he has a Gun pointed at his Temple, Of course he shot himself. I wish i hadn't read this. I Hate it, I Hate It.
Fix It.
5/30/2013 c25 ana
omg this chapter was so amazing my heart stopped at the end.
5/30/2013 c25 Guest
Pleaseeeeeeee let him be alive THIS ISN'T A TRAGEDY RIGHT? RIGHT
5/30/2013 c25 Dina
Girl you need to update right now, that was the worst and best cliffhanger ever.
5/30/2013 c25 Tina
How can you do this to me! I'm so tense, I can barely wait until the next chapter. This story is great! I'm so glad you've been updating more regularly as of late, I no longer have to resort to just reading back the chapters I've already read to get my fix ;) Keep up the amazing work. I really appreciate you sharing your work with us :)
5/29/2013 c25 nevermore
I am now numb omg I wanna cry you killed him or made the popo shoot the gun out of his hand hopeing for the latter
5/29/2013 c25 atlalok33
(not signed in)
please, please, PLEASE don't kill adrian. please! adrian and jenny need to stay together and have a nice lifee and get married and GAHHH! PLEASE KEEP ADRIAN! I LOVE HIIMM! pleasee uupppddaaattteee soooooonnn!
5/31/2013 c25 Lucasta
OMG - what a cliffhanger! Update soon please.
5/30/2013 c25 4MiseryRevisited
Why would you do this to me? I thought you loved us. You gave us an amazing story and update it. Part of me thinks that he moves the gun or something else and part of me fears that he really did it. I am afraid to read when you update again. i don't know if my heart can stand the suspense.

I really do love this story though and cannot wait to see what happens.
5/30/2013 c25 1Sucka4fiya
Wat te freaking flying pig was that you did not just kill him
5/30/2013 c25 1starlight91
NOOOOOOOO. WHAT IS THIS. I'M TRYING VERY HARD NOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. BUT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. AND EVERYTHING IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M FEELING A LOT OF DISBELIEF RIGHT NOW. BUT YOU CAN'T! YOU JUST CAN'T! D: AND WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO A CLIFFHANGER? Why must you torture us so?! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Even though I'm scared of the outcome of this scene.
714 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »