for Kiss And Tell

1/20/2011 c4 6Queen.Of.Cupcakes
I don't know..maybe it's me but I feel that lilly is WAY annoying and material/superficial. :| but, it could be me lol anyways, I loved itt:) I was thinking that maybe you could beef up the chapters by balancing the dialogue with actions/emotion/whatever-I-cant-think-of-right-now so the chapter doesn't seem to be filled with dialogue. I almost always have to balance it out in my stories or it just doesn't appeal to me.

You don't need to talk my advice:) Im here to help you improve, not to tell you how to write:)
1/20/2011 c4 queenjade
WOW :)

i LOVE this story, it's seriously got me hooked!

I love the characters, their so believable, funny and witty. The whole love/hate relationship between Cam and Kris is genius, i love the banter they have it's so funny :)

I cant wait for the next update :)

ohh and IM IN LOVE WITH KRIS! yep, i love the guy! :D

Chapter 4 was hilarious by the way,

Keep up the brilliant work!

Jade

xoxo

TEAM KRIS :)
1/19/2011 c1 ellaistria
Hey there! I really like your story and eventhough I'm not from an english-speaken country, believe me I'm trying hard to understand each word :D Wish you the best and expecting for more chapters!
1/19/2011 c3 9Spontaneous Juju
I love this! I love the dynamic between the characters, and the way you separated Kristopher and Kristy. Also, great job on explaining the emotions/motivations behind the characters's actions. I didn't find it confusing at all. Keep it up, and please update soon! :D
1/19/2011 c3 HeyyyitsPickle
wait, this isnt part of the story is it? i think you accidently uploaded this chapter to the wrong story
1/18/2011 c2 7sterngirl96
I love it! Very cute. I'm excited for the next chapter! (:
1/17/2011 c1 LaurenAlainaFan
This was amazing! You took a cliche theme and made it... Interesting. The whole "I hate you" theme is always a good one. I've always been a sucker for romantic stories. I'm excited to read what happens next! Please don't take too long to continue or I may die from impatience!
1/17/2011 c1 5Cheshire.Stripes
Oh, this was amazing, I can hardly for the next chapter. :D

Favourite!