for The Magic Mirror

...I want Imp...

Love the update.

Can't wait for more.
3/4/2011 c2 8Stephen L
Very imaginative, and detailed descriptions. I could really get a good sense of what you are conveying visually. I also like the lighthearted, humorous nature of the characters. I look forward to reading further :)
3/3/2011 c15 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
NO! I love Imp! I need ice cream and I'm gonna go cry now.

Thanks for updating.

Have a good weekend.
3/3/2011 c15 31HeroofEnelios
Important events in a story are always hard to write because we as writers aren't sure just how we should explain them. Well you did a good job either way and I'm looking forward to more writing.
3/2/2011 c14 HeroofEnelios
Ahh, I like how Fier is soo pessimistic and Audrin is so calm. Polar opposite people I tell you. It's funny... ah. Great chapter, I enjoyed this one!
3/2/2011 c14 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
I love it.

moo haha moo
2/28/2011 c4 4LuxAurorae
As always, the chapter was entertaining and moves the plot along. Your dialogue is always so witty and filled with personality. But this chapter, didn't seem up to par with your previous ones, mostly because I felt that the first scene with Mr. Lout was lacking a bit. I think it was the lack of setting description. The dialogue was fun, though something about it felt a little off to me personally. The rhythm of it? It was starting to seem long-winded to me...like there should have been a pause somewhere. It was when they were comparing their children. (But I really loved the father's awkwardness when he interrupted.) That was my initial impression anyway. When I read it a second time, the issues I had with it before didn't seem to stand out to me as much.

The second scene was more consistent with the quality of your previous chapters.
2/27/2011 c13 1ChocolateCookie
we get Graves back story at last! It's kind of sad, but I like how the birds talk to each other.
2/26/2011 c13 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
She really is a special brand of special isn't she?
2/26/2011 c13 31HeroofEnelios
I really liked the opening into this chapter, it was clever and a bit humorous as well and I enjoyed the chapter as a whole too. Keep it up!
2/25/2011 c3 4LuxAurorae
I really have to wonder why you don't get more reviews for this story. (And this is why I'm going to go through each chapter and review all of them.) It's so utterly entertaining. The writing is so smooth that I'm enjoying the story for the story, and even my annoying tendency to look for things to correct gets forgotten.

I feel like the story is really picking up here and I'm excited to see what happens next. Oh, and I loved the creatures that you've made. Inklings and Birds! Great world building.
2/25/2011 c2 LuxAurorae
Great characters! I find both Fier and Audrin very entertaining. The pacing is great, the descriptions are planted well, and I was really able to submerge myself in your story. Great writing!

Just be sure to correct "it's" to its when possessive. "It's" means "it is."

The dog chewed its leash. It's (it is) going to get a toothache.
2/24/2011 c1 LuxAurorae
Love this! There's humor and strong characterization and it's just overall entertaining. Great stuff. I could see this in a real book.
2/24/2011 c12 2Its.Not.Me.Its.You
Can't wait for more!
2/23/2011 c12 1ChocolateCookie
"I don't want him getting death all over the place." For an evil guy, Graves has some pretty cool lines. I hope Fier and Audrin get to meet up soon though!
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »