for The Magic Mirror

2/23/2011 c12 31HeroofEnelios
Graves... grr. That little boy at the beginning of the chapter was cute, asking all those questions like an inquisitive chimp. Great job with this chapter, I liked it.
2/19/2011 c11 HeroofEnelios
Heyo! This is an exciting chapter! Now Graves has his sights set on that girl who was trying to get Fier's attention but failed. Why? I do not know but please write more soon!
2/18/2011 c11 1ChocolateCookie
oh! so they're going to attack Audrin now! :D it'll be interesting to see how she handles meeting them.
2/7/2011 c10 ChocolateCookie
haha. i like audrin's mom. and mr lout. I wonder when we meet the son though?
2/7/2011 c10 31HeroofEnelios
I'm not sure whether Fier is worried about Marcos or annoyed at the guy but I can't be sure. Seems like Fier and Audrin are getting along just fine. Great chapter!
2/7/2011 c9 HeroofEnelios
Imp is a fun and adorable character in a sense and I really enjoy his personality. As or Niarosa, she's quite interesting herself and I wonder just what role she has in this. A great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
2/7/2011 c9 1ChocolateCookie
Audrin's getting stubborn! I really like how you've got Niarosa's character written. It feels really real.
2/1/2011 c8 ChocolateCookie
oh man, i love this story so far! Audrin is such a perfectly incorrect heroine.
2/1/2011 c8 31HeroofEnelios
Graves is seriously intent on finding that stone isn't he? He's resorting to all kinds of methods such as poison, and perhaps he'll resort to torture of terrifying kinds. *shudders*

That guy gives me the creeps. Eugh.

Anyways, great chapter!
2/1/2011 c1 1Ram Attra
This is great I like the way you set it up.

PS could you read mine?
1/27/2011 c7 31HeroofEnelios
I can't take on me own mother! That was priceless and hearing that in person would be so, enjoyable and hilarious it would be... ah I can't think right now. Just brilliant. Brilliant work and chapter. :)
1/27/2011 c6 HeroofEnelios
Lots of exciting moments in this chapter. Like Audrin using a sword, ignoring the ring (heh heh) and Fier... doing what he was doing. Great Wizard huh? I wonder...

Excellent chapter!
1/26/2011 c6 7zombie chickens
Aww! Why'd Fier have to get all poisoned? Now Audrin's got a time limit before he croaks...Unless he loses his soul to the bell ringer first.

This guy is just having the worst day(s) ever. I WANT MORE CHAPTERS!
1/26/2011 c4 zombie chickens
A++ for parents belittling their kids xD I can't wait for Mr. Lout's son to make an appearance.
1/25/2011 c5 31HeroofEnelios
Graves is slowly but surely becoming more of a monster with each dark action he makes.
Poor Fien...