for A Place to Land

2/17/2011 c13 liz
omg write more! l love it :)
2/17/2011 c13 reVITAlized
Aww:( kinda bittersweet, but still captivating:) I can't wait for them to kiss when Blaine is actually sober lol
2/13/2011 c11 reVITAlized
Aw..this one was so short, but it was really good! I literally caught myself leaning towards the screen when Gemma was about to "kiss" Blaine, then I sighed when he woke up. I can't wait to find out what song Gemma will sing:) Hopefully when she sings it, they won't be so oblivious to each others feeling anymore and they can stop the masochism lol Update soon!
2/6/2011 c3 Rubberduckielover
I like the story,but blaine is way too perfect.Give him some problems.
2/5/2011 c10 reVITAlized
Aww poor Blaine:(when he's sad, I become sad because he's usually so happy and optimistic...Open your eyes, or kiss Gemma. Actually, do both! You know you wanna;D ooh I wonder who's point of view the next chapter will be in?:)
2/4/2011 c9 reVITAlized
I like giddy feelings too:) Ooh...I wonder what Blaine's secret is...maybe he's a Russian ex-spy/assassin. Maybe an illegal immigrant? Secret rockstar? Superman? Well I guess I'll have to read on to find out. I can't wait:D
1/29/2011 c6 dictionary2507
hi,

this is a very interesting story... i hope you write more soon cause i really want to read more... i want gemm and blaine to be together already gah :) but hey i have realised and as you have said you absoloutley love darren criss so i was wondering if you have ever heard of A Very Potter Musical and A Very POtter Sequel he plays harry in them? i absoloutly loved them before he was on glee if you have YAY! but if you haven't you should check them out they are really good... and obviously you have t watch the musical before the sequel cause that is how they intended it... but i do hope you update soon i really want thm to be together and your story is really good...
1/28/2011 c5 Snaps4You
This is such a good story! My gosh...wow! I like how it kind of goes with Glee and Blaine, of course, is awesome! I can't wait to see how the party goes! Please update soon! Thanks...
1/28/2011 c5 reVITAlized
It's not too long at all. I think you're going at a pretty balanced rate, so that's good. I really really like this story! I can't wait to see what happens at the party;)
1/27/2011 c4 reVITAlized
I love this! I'm a glee fan too, and in choir. I'm jealous that Westbrook's caffeteria serves coffee. And pie. And that the the dorms are enormous.

The rate/speed you're going at is perfect: not too fast, not too slow. I know I always have trouble with that, so kudos to you:)

Write on, sistah-frann!:D