for Talking To The Moon

3/1/2011 c1 midnights.blues.s
Talking to the moon is one of the very few real romances that not only can I stand, but like.

In fact,I love this piece,you know.It wraps up a long story in not so many words and while reading a person gets a glimpse of the past,a good painful look at the present and a vague idea about the future of these characters.It sounds (and feels) like the end of an era,like something cherished has been ruined for no apparent reason other than love.And that there is a special kind of irony.

I don't know if I'm the only one but I do find something exhilarating about watching a disaster waiting to happen.Caleb is a good guy,I really like him.And Taylor is a nice person,what is more important,though,is that they both sound and act like real people,they're tangible,you really can believe that somewhere those two are saying their goodbyes.

As for a story based on Talking to the moon, to be honest I'm having mixed feelings.On one hand I\m certain it would make one heck of tale, but on the other this one-shot is too perfect on it's own.

P.S:A killer ending as always.
2/13/2011 c1 got tots
That was pretty intense, and I would definetly read a full story based off of this! And I LOVE that song!
2/13/2011 c1 PJ Draft
Love this little one-shot. It is also interesting to see 10 years into the future of characters you are currently working with elsewhere. As for if I want a full story? Not quite sure. Don't get me wrong, I will like to read it but I believe if you get too bogged down by too many stories you may get swamped. But it is up to you. If you do decide to then I will be back to read of course.
2/13/2011 c1 5Disney Is Hardcore
Oh man, that sucks for him.. :/

But he deserves it i guess, for being such a douche.
2/12/2011 c1 munchabun
Wow, this one-shot is intense. I love every bit of it. I would definitely be interested in reading a story based off this, like you said. If you ever make one, that is. ^^
2/12/2011 c1 7MsMellowMint
Looks good. You seem to already have the plot and it seems pretty stable. I'd like to see more.

I've already read the first two chapters of The Boy Who Eats Hearts and it's off to a good start.

I look forward to hearing more from you.